Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary Tour from Bhubaneswar
Embark on a journey from Bhubaneshwar to witness the dense mangrove forest and crocodile reserve at Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Witness the national park which is home to the saltwater crocodile (Crocodylus porosus), Indian python, king cobra, black ibis, darters and many other species of flora and fauna.
- Spend a day exploring the wonders of nature.
- Company of an experienced driver and service of a well-maintained car.
Bhitarkanika is an unexplored treasure quite pristine mangrove forest with wildlife sanctuaries for crocodiles and other reptiles. You will able to see hundreds of crocodiles of various sizes the largest are in few meters. Lots of birds and deers and occasionally snake and other animals. It’s about 120 KM from Bhubaneshwar airport. Spend your weekend exploring the nature in its best form.
- You will be received from your hotel or the pick-up address provided by you in Bhubaneshwar at your specified time.
- This ride will take around 4 hours of travelling covering around 172 KM to reach the famous Bhitarkanika Sanctuary.
- Spend your day around the land of lush green mangroves watching migrating birds, turtles and crocodiles.
- You would be descending back to Bhubaneshwar around the evening and be dropped at your hotel or the pick-up address.
- Pick-up and drop from hotel/residence/other in Bhubaneshwar city limits.
- Charges for a private cab.
- Driver and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 3499 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.