Bird Watching Tour in Sinharaja Rainforest
Spend your time spotting the beautiful birds in the Sinharaja Forest.
- Spend your day in the Sinharaja Forest, spotting the rare beautiful birds and clicking beautiful pictures.
- Enjoy lunch after the completion of the photography tour.
The Sinharaja Forest Reserve is the rich treasure trove of the world, housing number of endemic species and diversity of habitats. This forest occupies a broad ridge in the area’s wet zone. On most of the days, this area is covered by copious rainclouds which balances the water resources for much of Sri Lanka.
- You will be starting the tour by 5:30 AM
- Please bring the required equipment to take photographs and spend as much time you need.
You will be able to see the following birds-
- Srilanka Blue Magpie
- Yellow Fronted Barbet
- Srilanka White Eye
- Srilanka Drongo
- Orange Billed Bubbler
- Malabar Trogan
- Ashy Headed Laughingthrush
- Spotted Winged Thrush
- Srilanka Hanging Parrot
- Srilanka Hill Myna
- After this tour, lunch will be served after which you could depart with lots of beautiful photographs and memories.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.