Ooty and Coonnor 4 Day trip from Coimbatore
A 4 day trip from Coimbatore to Ooty and Coonoor, no hassles of haggling for fares and paying variables of a sightseeing tour in cash.
- A 4-day private tour of the beautiful hill station in a private car.
- Drive through the tea estates of Ooty and Coonoor.
- Take a tour of the most spiritual places.
- Suggested itinerary, freedom to design your own tour plan in each destination covered in the tour.
- Visit beautiful lakes, viewpoints, tea factory, gardens and many more.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. Many places like Botanical garden, Doddabetta, tea factory and other attracts the tourists. Coonoor is also a hill station which has amazing viewpoints. The best part is to visit these viewpoints you will have to drive amidst the tea plantations. In this 4-day sightseeing tour, cover most of the tourist attractions of Ooty and Coonoor and also Coimbatore.
Day 1: Coimbatore Local Sightseeing and Coimbatore to Coonoor
- You will be received from your hotel in Coimbatore at your preferred time slot. Post a short meet and greet you will be taken for a local sightseeing tour in Coimbatore. We suggest a few important places to visit;
- Marudamalai temple: A temple dedicated to Karthikeyan and is considered to be 1200 years old.
- Gedee Car Museum: You can find the cars manufactured in Britain, Japan, France, Germany and America under one roof.
- VOC Park & Zoo: It is a zoological park with an aquarium and it also has a model of Dinosaur.
- Witness Adi Yogi Shiva statue which has been recognised by the Guinness World Records as the "Largest Bust Sculpture” in the world.
- Post the tour, you will be dropped to your hotel in Connor.
Day 2: Conoor Local Sightseeing
- On the second day, you will be received from your hotel to begin your day tour of Connor.
- You may explore the toy train options which run from Coonoor to Ooty.
- Visit Lamb's rock a viewpoint which provides a fascinating view of Coimbatore plains and Coonoor.
- Drive amidst the tea plantations to reach Dolphin's nose.
- Post the day tour you will be dropped back to your hotel in Coonoor.
Day 3: Conoor to Ooty and Ooty Local Sightseeing
- On day 3, you will be driven from Conoor to Ooty.
- Check-in to your prebooked hotel and relax for a while before you begin your day's tour.
- After breakfast, you can start the tour by visiting Botanical gardens which is a vast garden with a variety of flora.
- Visit Doddabetta peak and enjoy the aerial view of Ooty and Coonoor.
- You can visit the tea factory and witness the art of preparation of tasty tea.
- Visit emerald and avalanche lakes which are serene and lesser-known.
- In the evening, you can visit the thread garden if you have enough time.
- In the end, you are dropped back to the hotel after the visit.
Day 4: Ooty to Coimbatore drop off
- On the last and the final day, you may take your time visiting any places you might have missed in Ooty.
- Post the completion of any such tour, you will be dropped back to Coimbatore.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Driver Food and Accommodation charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 4 days.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 14150 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.