Coorg Sightseeing Day Tour with Abbey Falls
Experience the sightseeing tour of Coorg also known as the "Kashmir of South". Popular for its coffee estates and a wide variety of flora and fauna. This is one of the must-visit places in Karnataka.
- A 10-hour tour taking you to the city's famous attractions.
- Spend your day discovering places like the Abbey Falls, Talacauvery Temple, Omkareshwara, Madikeri Fort, etc.
- A convenient hotel pick-up and drop-off makes your travel around the city comfortable and safe on your Coorg Sightseeing tour.
Coorg or Madikeri is right out of a detective story. With its rolling green plains, smoky hills, and lush tea plantations, it isn’t too difficult to imagine this place as one of Satyajit Ray’s or Saradindu’s detective tales’ locations. Coorg has a lazy charm that seeps into your bones but the scope for activities remains uncountable nonetheless. Every sort of person, starting from someone into adventure sports to animal lovers to passionate photographers, nobody stands the risk of being left out. The recorded history of Kodagu (formerly Coorg) goes back to the ninth or tenth centuries.
- The driver will pick you up from your address given at the time of booking. Select your pick-up time while booking.
- Your tour starts with the pick-up and you'll be visiting the following places during the tour:
- Talacauvery Temple and Waterfalls- Talakaveri is said to be the source of River Cauvery. At a height of 1276 m above sea level, it has a small temple as well that is visited often by pilgrims.
- Bhagamandala Triveni Sangamam- It symbolizes the merger of three rivers, as tri stands for three and veni stands for streams. This holy confluence brings Kaveri River, Kannike River, and Sujyoti River together. Sujyoti River is a mythical river that is believed to be flowing inside the earth; it later merges with the other two at the Sangam, eventually flowing further with them.
- Abbey Falls- Abbey Waterfalls is one of the worth visiting sightseeing places in Coorg. Its scenic charm, coupled with aromatic plantations of coffee and spices and peaceful surroundings deserve to be not just visited but remembered by every traveller.
- Omkareshwara Temple- It was built in 1820 has a very interesting architecture that clearly reflects the Mohammedan style
- Madikeri Fort- It was built in the distant 1600s and reconstructed later by Tipu Sultan bears witness to many a battle lost and won. It has exquisite architecture and is wonderfully replenished with a museum, a chapel, a temple, and even a prison.
- Government Museum- Established in 1970, It is famous objects like sculptures of the 11th century AD, old photographs, old clothes of Coorg Rajas and British, old implements, palms, inscriptions, cash, bronzes, and timber carvings.
- Gaddige (Raja's Tomb)- Gaddige or the tombs of Virarajendra and Lingarajendra at Madikeri is one of the important monuments of Coorg. The royal tombs on a hillock to the north of Madikeri provide a commanding view of the town.
- Raja's Seat- This is where the kings would watch the sunset with their consort. You can imagine how exotic the view might have been.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel/ residence.
- All sightseeing using a private air-conditioned (AC) vehicle.
- All parking and toll charges.
- Meal for the driver.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- 10 hours of usage of the vehicle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3220 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.