Ladakh Motor Bike Tour 2023 with Turtuk Village
Looking forward to going on a bike tour? We’ve got just the thing for you! Explore the surreal beauty of Leh and Ladakh in this Ladakh motorbike tour of 6 nights/ 7 days along with Turtuk. Give your soul a refreshing and rejuvenating treat to cherish these memories in future.
- Perfect for you if you are under a time constraint.
- A backup vehicle and an experienced road captain throughout the ride.
- Comfortable accommodation option makes it perfect enough to be a couple friendly tour.
Why Choose This?
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh - Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso Lake - Leh
The tour will commence from the picturesque land of Ladakh. The second day of the ride will be from Leh to Nubra Valley which is an aesthetically pleasing and awe worthy tri-armed valley (offers an awesome background for beautiful pictures). One of the places for our halt will be Pangong Lake, alongside which we will be spending a night camping. The ride will conclude after this and we will head back to Leh. We will also be visiting Turtuk village, the last village in Indian territory which is perched close to the LOC between India and Pakistan.
To ensure that the ride doesn’t experience any sort of glitch, an experienced road captain and a fully equipped support crew will be available throughout.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh, Rest & acclimatisation
- On arriving in Leh, transfer to the hotel.
- Later get briefed on the program and upcoming events of your journey and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 2: Leh to Nubra Valley
- Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
- Feel the thrill of crossing the World’s Second Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
- Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Later deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay provided in Nubra.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 3: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk Village to Nubra Valley
- After the sun rise, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971.
- Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before.
- After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra.
- Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso
- Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
- The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
- On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.) Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you. Later, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
.Day 5: Ride from Pangong Tso to Leh via Chang La
- In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world).
- En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’.
- If time permits, you can even visit Shey and Thiksey Monasteries. Deposit your bike keys with the road captain and enjoy an overnight stay.
- Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
.Day 6: Leh Local Sightseeing
- After having a sumptuous breakfast, the group will leave for sightseeing in the tempo traveler to Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indus and Zanskar.
- The ride to these places will be through NH1 Leh Srinagar Highway surrounded by army checkpoints and camps.
- One would enjoy a smooth ride over the highway as one would on an airstrip with the added advantage of scenic views.
- Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 7: Departure from Leh
- On day 7 after breakfast, you will be checking out from Leh Hotel at 10:00 am which will mark the end of your tour.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions (rented bike option).
- Buffet breakfasts (6) and dinners (6) as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders.
- Lunch during the trip.
- Monument entry charges.
- Volvo bus ticket from and to Delhi/Chandigarh.
- Any airfare or transport outside of the itinerary.
- Any personal expenditures.
- In-line permit cost for foreign nationals (Available as an add-on while booking).
- Any kind of insurance, accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike damage repair etc.
- Refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000 per bike for rented bike option, pay in Cash / Paytm at the time of bike allocation.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Part Payment Policy
- Book with 10% of the total amount if you book more than 30 days in advance.
- Booking amount is fully refundable.
- Leh: The Silk Route / Three Roses / The Himalaya / Cho Palace / The Galwan Palace / Eco Exotic / similar
- Nubra: Royal Riders Camps / The Nature Nest / Habib Guest House / similar
- Pangong: The Nature Nest / Ladakh Camps / similar
- All riders must be 18 years of age or older
- Members below 16 years of age are not permitted to travel on the bike as pillion. They can travel in SUV/Traveller.
- Kids below 3 years of age are not recommended to join the trip.
- A valid Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- Own Bike option is where riders will be getting their self-owned bike (bike should be registered in your name or on blood relative) - Transportation/transfer cost and road support to reach the reporting location are not included in the price.
- The customer is liable to pay any repair cost for any damage made of the rental bike.
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost.
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- If any member wishes to leave in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000 per bike.
Things to Pack
- Mandatory Documents
- 2 Copies of this itinerary.
- Valid photo ID for each member.
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Valid driving license (for riders).
- Clothing and Gears
- Riders Down Jacket, Lower, ankle length waterproof shoes (gumboots) with the good grip and thick sole, gumboots.
- Heavy Woolen Clothing including woollen socks (Severe Cold / Snow)
- Windproof Woolen Hand Gloves (Severe Cold / Snow), Raincover, Ponchos
- At least 2 pairs of thermal.
- Hats / Caps
- Sunscreen lotion (SPF 50 or greater) or Sunblock
- 2-3 Extra Shorts,
- An extra slipper and an extra towel for backpack
- Long-sleeved over a shirt and a thin pair of pants as the night gets a bit cold
- Riding gloves, cap, muffler, balaclava, socks woollen and cotton 5-6 pairs.
- Elastic bungee to tie stuff on the motorcycle if required.
- One 60L backpack with rain cover.
- UV sunglasses for bike riding/extra spectacles with cover if you wear one.
- Handy torch.
- Hand Sanitiser (Dettol, Lifebuoy) – Recommended.
- Small water bottle, 1 Ltr - 2 units.
- Chocolates, toffees, chips, chewing gums, mouth freshener, dry fruits etc.
- Personal toiletry kit - Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, tissue papers, hair oil, moisturising cream, cold cream, lip balm.
- Mobile & amp; Mobile Charger, Power bank. No Networks are available during Manali Leh Srinagar Highway. Limited connectivity in Leh. No connectivity in Ladakh-Nubra/Pangong/Shyam Valley
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Report at Leh hotel/guesthouse after landing in Leh airport, exact address will be shared in the booking voucher.
- The exact hotel address in Leh, the local contact person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent on your registered email.
₹ 19500 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.