Mini Switzerland: Khajjiar
Day 1: Pick up and Local Sightseeing
Pick up from Pathankot/Dharamshala and proceed for Dalhousie. Reach Dalhousie, check in to hotel, get freshen up and explore nearby market area. Overnight stay & dinner at hotel
Day 2: Khajjiar & Kalatop Sanctuary
After breakfast and proceed for Khajjiar (Mini Switzerland of India) and Kalatop Sanctuary. In evening back to hotel and free to explore mall road and nearby places. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel. You can ask us for any other special arrangements.
Day 3: Boating Time
After breakfast, proceed for Chamera lake where you can enjoy boating in mid altitude lake and can see the beauty of nature. In evening back to Dalhousie and free to explore nearby market at your own. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 4: Pachpula, Satdhara fall and Drop at Pathankot/Dharamshala
Today morning after breakfast, check out from hotel, explore nearby market and after that visit Satdhara falls, it’s a gorgeous waterfalls that is named after the seven springs in the region. The locals believe that the water from spring has therapeutic powers and can heal diseases., after that visit Panchpula which means five bridges. The most popular thing about this place are rippling streams and the gorgeous atmosphere. After all this, proceed for Pathankot/Dharamshala with sweet memories.
- Accommodation for 2 Adults per Room
- Breakfasts and Dinner
- All Sightseeing by Individual Cab
- Bonfire night
- All kinds of taxes
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Any extra beverages or alcohol
- Personal expenses
- Any Travel Insurance
- Driver Tips
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.