*Grande Island Goa with Scuba Diving Combo Package
Take the plunge into Goa's inviting waters for a scuba diving adventure around Grande Island. Explore tropical waters of Goa off Grande Island is known for their clear visibility and active marine life as you dive underwater.
- Visit the Grand Island in Goa for a fun Scuba Diving session and see fascinating underwater landscapes at a depth of about 30 feet
- Feel the thrill of entertaining water sports activities like Parasailing, Banana Rides, Speed Boat Rides, Bumper Rides, and Jet Skiing
- A qualified PADI instructor will ensure that you enjoy your trip to the fullest without any safety hazards
- Have a beer, eat some tasty snacks, and spend a fun-filled time with your loved ones
The best time to go for scuba diving is from October to mid-April. The underwater visibility of scuba diving in Goa is 5 to 10 meters because the two rivers that are Mandovi and Zuari meet and deposit their silt. The intensity for the same ranges from 3 to 30 meters. The best part is the temperature which is 27 to 30 degrees which makes scuba diving very comfortable and a delightful experience.
- Get picked up from Arpora, Baga, Calangute or Candolim locations in Goa in a comfortable vehicle to begin the adventurous water sports tour.
- Start the tour from Sinquerim Boat Jetty in a long tail boat at 08:30 AM to the Grand Island and witness amazing views to soothe your senses.
- Enjoy 45 minutes of a boat ride in the vicinity of Grand Island till 10:30 AM. You might be able to spot dolphins during the journey.
- Curb your hunger pangs at 10:30 AM with mouthwatering meals such as light snacks and lunch.
- Get refreshing and chilled soft drinks or beer (2 pints per person) as complementary.
- Relish the astonishing underwater views for about 5 to 7 minutes depending upon the factors like weather and the pressure of the water.
- Grab the most thrilling water sports experience at 4:00 PM that includes a Banana ride, Speed Boat ride, Bumper ride, and Jetski. (Included in certain packages).
- Activities will be performed with proper safety measures and with the help of a professional instructor.
- Get yourself dropped at the drop-off locations same as mentioned above at 5:30-6:00 PM.
- Shallow water training session
- Boat ride to Grande island
- 2 Pints of Beer per person
- Training session and dive equipment
- Approximately 20 minutes dive
- Diving kits
- Hotel pick-up/drop (only from Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 1800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.