North Goa Tour SIC
The blue sky, the beaches, age-old churches make Goa a perfect holiday destination. Tour the North Goa with a group of fellow travellers from all over the world.
In this North Goa sightseeing tour, get a chance to explore Fort Aguada which is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa. North Goa is mainly famous for beaches which include Anjuna Beach, Candolim beach, Calangute beach and a few others. Other tourist sites include Fort Aguada,
- Explore Goa in an Airconditioned bus
- All the visiting places in North Goa are covered
- Pickup & drop from North Goa places
- Chance to meet & greet new people during tour
- The guests are expected to report at any of the following locations by 8:00 am (exact reporting address would be coordinated after the booking
- Once onboard the bus, the tour will begin.
- During the course, the following places will be covered:
- Fort Aguada – The fort was constructed in 1612 is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort standing in Goa. Aguada is a Portuguese word which means “Watering Place” and the fort was built by the then Portuguese rulers for providing fresh water supply to the ships passing by in the Arabian Sea.
- Aguada Light House – One of the distinctive features of the Aguada headlands are the Lighthouses built as early as 1864 thereby marking them as one of the oldest and first lighthouses to be built in Asia.
- Saligoan Church – One of the greenest and daintiest villages blended in a scenic backdrop of Goa lies the tiny village of Saligao. It is barely 6 km from Mapusa and is well known for its 125-year-old parish church of Mae de Deus, a very good example of Gothic architecture.
- Lunch break: Bus will stop in between tour , so that travellers can get some authentic Goan food
- Vagator Beach – Vagator beach is one of the most scenic beaches in Goa that is situated immediately north of the Anjuna beach overlooked by steep laterite hills. The crescent-shaped beach has become a favourite spot among tourists for midnight parties.
- Anjuna Beach – The beach is famous for its stunning natural beauty with swaying palms trees and soft powered white sands. The beach is marked by an unusual rocky formation overlying a cove of white sand and black rock that juts out into the Sea.
- Chauranginath Temple – Chauranginath Temple is Shiva temple located at Arpora, Goa.
- Baga Beach – One of the favourite beach in Bardez side and a tourist attraction. Goa’s Baga beach is a small but perfect beach located between its two more famous cousins, Anjuna on one side and Calangute on the other. It is a good place to enjoy some quiet moments and dwell in peaceful contemplation with oneself.
- Snow Park -Indoor park with a sledging hill & ice bar, plus areas for kids & adults to play in the manmade snow.
- At the end of the tour around 5:00 pm, the guests will be dropped back to the respective starting location.
- Pick-up and drop in North Goa.
- Pick-up areas: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim Bus Stand and Nerul Area.
- Transportation in a shared air-conditioned bus.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 475 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.