Bashleo Pass Trek
At 3277 mts. the Bashleo Pass is on the ridge dividing the Beas and Satluj valleys and leads you straight to the village of Kullu Sarahan near Rampur. The trail head begins at the last motorable village of Batahad (8 kms from Gushaini, Tirthan Valley) and is a six hour climb through lovely green meadows and forests to the pass which is at 3277mts.
Batahad is a very pretty village with an old world charm. There are apple orchards here that will have you spellbound with the beauty.
Lambri Top has mesmerizing views of the entire Tirthan Valley. It is a lovely place to camp with uninterrupted sights of greenery.
- Trek through the grassy high altitude meadows and pine forests.
- Experince of Himalayan village for their pretty houses in authentic Tirthan Architecture.
- View the serene Serolsar Lake
- Wild flowers and camping on the Bashleo Pass.
- Wide open Tirthan Valley and the gushing Tirthan River
Day 1: Gushaini (1800mtrs) – Bathad (220mtrs) - Bashleo Pass (3280mtrs)
After Breakfast and packed lunch drive towards Bathad Village and start your trek to Bashleo pass. Whole the route passes through green fields and thick forests. It will take 4 to 5 hrs to reach till Bashleo pass. The valley is on the top of altitude from where you can spot two different valleys from one point. The panoramic view of both sides is really wonderful and breathtaking. You will pitch up tents on beautiful meadows evening snacks + bonefire + dinner and overnight stay under tents.
Day 2: Bashleo Pass - Kullu Sarahan
After morning breakfast spend some leisure time exploring the surroundings. Post lunch we all will decent up to the village Sarahan which is a trek of 3 kms down through dense forests. It will take 3 to 4 hours to reach Sarahan village which is located over a beautiful landscape or slope. Overnight camping under tents with all meals.
Day 3: Kullu Baggi Sarahan to Bashleo Pass
Today after breakfast we trek up to the Bashleo Pass. The Bashleo Pass offers amazing views of the mountains around Kinnaur, Lahul-Spiti and beyond Kullu-Manali. Shrikhand Mahadev (5515m) peak is visible from here. Dinner and overnight stay in tents around alpine meadow at Bashleo Pass.
Day 4: Bashleo Pass to Gushaini
On last day we start our trek after breakfast. It a steep descent from here through thick forests and patches of green meadows. Will again trek decent to Bathad and drive back to Gushaini, Tirthan Valley. Trek Ends
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg)
- All Required Permits
- First-aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Trek Leader, Guide, Cook and support staff.
- Transport as per the itinerary
- Transportation to Gushaini/Tirthan Valley (can be arranged on request)
- Dinner and lunch on 4th day after trek is over
- Mineral Water or Soft drinks
- Any tips
- Anything which is not a part of our inclusions
- Region : Himachal Pradesh
- Total Duration of the trip: 04 Days
- Days on Trek: 03 Nights/04 Days
- Maximum Elevation: 3300 mts.
- Starting Point of the Trek: Gushaini , Tirthan Valley
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Tirthan Valley, Gushaini, Himachal Pradesh