Lambri Top Trek
Lambri Trek is a fairly easy trek giving amazing views of the GHNP even though the trek does not take place inside the park.
A dirt road goes to the pretty village of Sharchi, which is 19 kilometers from Gushaini. Sarchi is located high above in the mountains and is a base for the climb to Lambri Top. The hike passes through pretty forests to the village of Jamala which is a steep one hour climb from Sharchi.
Lambhri Top has mesmerizing views of the entire Tirthan Valley and the whole Himalayan range from the Dhauladhar range to Kinnaur. It is a lovely place to camp with uninterrupted sights of greenery.
- Full of twist and twirls, this trek will take you through the dramatic high altitude landscapes
- Enjoy the stunning view of Pir Panjal Ranges
Day 1: Arrival at Gushaini (1500 mts.) at Tirthan Camp just get refreshed your self have breakfast + packed lunch and proceed towards 20 kms Jamala by cab it will take total 2 hours to reach there and lunch by afternoon and by evening snacks will be served and dinner and overnight stay at basecamp Barasari.
Day 2: Barasari to Lambri (3500 mts.) - After morning breakfast and packed lunch start your day with hiking towards Lambri top. Have your packed lunch and snacks to be served by evening and dinner+overnight stay under tents.
Day 3: Lambri to Sharchi – Gushaini back- Start your day to decent and get back to Gushaini.
- 02 Night Stay in Tents
- Bonfire, Trekking & Camping
- All Camping equipments
- Sleeping bags, Mattresse, Toilet and Camp chairs etc.
- All meals - 2 Breakfast, 2 Dinner & 2 Lunch
- All support staff
- Porters for camping luggage only
- Camping equipment and gears of best quality will be provided.
- Professional diploma holder guide cook and kitchen helper.
- Transport to Tirthan Valley
- Pick and drop from and to Volvo bus station at Aut (30 Kms from Gushaini)
- Soft drinks, alcohol etc. personal expenses like tips etc.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen ircumstances like landslides road blocks, bad weather bad weather etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Region : Himachal Pradesh
- Total Duration of the trip: 03 Days
- Days on Trek: 02 Nights/03 Days
- Maximum Elevation: 3500 m
- Starting Point of the Trek: Gushaini , Tirthan Valley
- Difficulty level: Easy to Steep