Rishikesh White Water Rafting (27 Kms) - Grade II and III
You enjoy white water rafting and want to keep coming back to up your level of thrill and adventure, then you need to look no further. The expedition from Marine Drive to Lakshman Jhula happens to be one of the most sought after white water rafting experience for adventure lovers arriving in Rishikesh. This is a long stretch of 27kms and the rafting expedition lasts around 5 hrs. Here you will experience the thrill of moderate to high irregular waves, narrow passages which will need precise manoeuvring round the gorges and give you that adventure packed experience. This is a Grade II & III expedition but the number of rapids you’ll go through here are more than the Shivpuri to Rishikesh stretch.
Drive from Rishikesh to Marine Drive (45 minutes) and walk down to the river Ganga. After preparation and safety instructions start rafting and raft down from Marine Drive to Laxman Jhula Rishikesh. In this rafting stretch we will hit adventures rapids like Black Money, Cross Fire, Three Blind Mice, Body Surfing, Cliff Jump, Return to sender, Golf Course and Club House, Double Trouble, Hilton and Terminator etc.
- Enjoy 5 hours of cruising and rafying over strenuous rapids in the Ganga River.
- Take control of the raft and manoeuvre it while rafting
- Experience the joy of waves crashing against your face
- Take a dip in holy Ganga without fear and with full safety of the team.
- Transport to Starting point,
- Rafting with professional river guide
- All Rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets etc.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.