Har Ki Dun and Jaundhar Glacier Trek
6 Nights/7 Days
Har-ki-Dun or “Valley of the Gods” is a U shaped valley with a terrific contrast of alpine meadows along ridges and glacier basins, surrounded by towering peaks.
The trek promises a good view of the towering 5000 to 6000 meter Himalayan peaks, namely Swaragrohini massif, Fateh Parvat, Kalanag and Bandarpoonch ranges.
From temples, to caves, to scenic villages, to rocky mountain peaks, to glaciers, to the wonderful local architecture, this trek promises a mixture of natural beauty and history
- Grade: Simple
- No. of Days: 7D/6N
- Max Altitude: 4,300 mts (Jaundhar Glacier)
Day 1:- DEHRADUN - SANKRI (6hrs drive)
Day 2:- SANKRI – TALUKA – SEEMA (Drive 40 mins & Trek 5 hrs)
Day 3:- SEEMA – HAR-KI-DUN (Trek 5 hrs)
Day 4:- HAR-KI-DUN – JAUNDHAR GLACIER – HAR-KI-DUN (Trek 7 hrs)
Day 5:- HAR-KI-DUN – SEEMA (Trek 3 hrs)
Day 6:- SEEMA – TALUKA - SANKRI (Trek 3 hrs & Drive 40 mins)
Day 7:- SANKRI – DEHRADUN (Drive 6 hrs)
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced Professional trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Haridwar and return.
- Any camera fees
- All food & beverages costs apart from the ones mentioned above
- Any personal expenditure (Toiletries, medicines, etc.)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes".
List of Essentials:
1. Shirts / T-shirts
2. Trousers / Track Pants
3. Windproof jacket
4. Fleece / Full-sleeve Woolen sweater
5. Thermal inner wear (upper & lower)
6. Woolen cap
7. Mittens (Woolen gloves)
9. Woolen socks (extra pairs to be carried)
10. Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended)
11. Raincoat / Poncho
13. Water bottle
14. Cap / Hat
15. Walking stick / Trekking pole
16. Sunscreen Lotion
17. Lip Balm
18. Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
19. Medicines, if requiring any specific medication
22. Personal toiletries
In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: -
- Up to 25 Days: 90% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refunded.
- Between 10-25 Days: 60% of Trek/adventure program cost will be refund.
- Less than 10 Days: No refund