Har Ki Dun and Jaundhar Glacier Trek
Har-ki-Dun or “Valley of the Gods” is a U shaped valley with a terrific contrast of alpine meadows along ridges and glacier basins, surrounded by towering peaks.
The trek promises a good view of the towering 5000 to 6000 meter Himalayan peaks, namely Swaragrohini massif, Fateh Parvat, Kalanag and Bandarpoonch ranges.
From temples, to caves, to scenic villages, to rocky mountain peaks, to glaciers, to the wonderful local architecture, this trek promises a mixture of natural beauty and history
- Grade: Simple
- No. of Days: 7D/6N
- Max Altitude: 4,300 mts (Jaundhar Glacier)
Day 1:- DEHRADUN - SANKRI (6hrs drive)
Day 2:- SANKRI – TALUKA – SEEMA (Drive 40 mins & Trek 5 hrs)
Day 3:- SEEMA – HAR-KI-DUN (Trek 5 hrs)
Day 4:- HAR-KI-DUN – JAUNDHAR GLACIER – HAR-KI-DUN (Trek 7 hrs)
Day 5:- HAR-KI-DUN – SEEMA (Trek 3 hrs)
Day 6:- SEEMA – TALUKA - SANKRI (Trek 3 hrs & Drive 40 mins)
Day 7:- SANKRI – DEHRADUN (Drive 6 hrs)
- Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.) (Egg)
- Trek equipments.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced Professional trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Haridwar and return.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.