White Water Rafting Rishikesh - 12 KMs
Rishikesh has earned the title of the river rafting capital of India. You don’t have to know swimming, and no prior white water rafting experience is necessary. It’s one of the favorite destinations of every adventure enthusiast and rafting down the mighty Ganges is every adventure seekers dream come true.
Rafting Day Trips on Ganga
Rafting Season: – Mid September – Mid June
Drive from Rishikesh to Shivpuri. Arrive at Shivpuri and walk down to the river Ganga. After safety instructions and preparation, start rafting. This is most popular rafting stretch at river Ganga near Rishikesh area. In This stretch we will hit exciting rapids on Ganga like Return to sender, Roller coaster, Golf Course, Club House and Double Trouble. Enjoy body surfing on this section to add some extra fun to your rafting trip.Trip Facts: Road Distance – 16 kms. River Distance – 12 kms. Timings – 2/3 hrs. approx. (including drive) River Grading – II – IIIR
- One Rafting Session - 12 KMs and Cliff Jump
- Rafting with professional river guide
- All Rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets etc.
- Transport from our office to starting point.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, bad health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- Any beverages
- Pick-up from hotel or resort
Things To Carry
- An extra pair of clothes and towels.
- Rubber slippers or sandals
- Sunscreen lotion or any similar lotion
- Sunglasses or swimming goggles, if necessary
- You can carry your mobile phones/cameras as guides have a dry bag while rafting (at your own risk).
Things Not to Carry:
- Do not carry any expensive jewelry.
- Expensive watches and other such valuables with you on this rafting trip.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India