White Water Rafting Rishikesh - 12 KMs
Rishikesh has earned the title of the river rafting capital of India. You don’t have to know swimming, and no prior white water rafting experience is necessary. It’s one of the favorite destinations of every adventure enthusiast and rafting down the mighty Ganges is every adventure seekers dream come true.
Rafting Day Trips on Ganga
Rafting Season: – Mid September – Mid June
Drive from Rishikesh to Shivpuri. Arrive at Shivpuri and walk down to the river Ganga. After safety instructions and preparation, start rafting. This is most popular rafting stretch at river Ganga near Rishikesh area. In This stretch we will hit exciting rapids on Ganga like Return to sender, Roller coaster, Golf Course, Club House and Double Trouble. Enjoy body surfing on this section to add some extra fun to your rafting trip.Trip Facts: Road Distance – 16 kms. River Distance – 12 kms. Timings – 2/3 hrs. approx. (including drive) River Grading – II – IIIR
- One Rafting Session - 12 KMs and Cliff Jump
- Rafting with professional river guide
- All Rafting equipment, life jackets, helmets etc.
- Transport from our office to starting point.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.