Bungy Jumping, Giant Swing and Flying Fox in Rishikesh
You are harnessed to the wire and on release by gravity roll down the wire upto 7 mtrs above the river level and then going up. Finally returning & settling down at the lowest point. Accelerate upto speeds of 160 kmph. Feel the air gushing past. You are pulled back to the launch platform by a retrieval mechanism. Walk back to the cafeteria and enjoy watching your photographs & video of the jump. Normally done by 3 people in Tandem. Can be done alone at an extra cost. Don’t forget to collect your Dare to Jump Certificate.
Flying Fox Jump Platform – 120 MTRS
- Age Minimum -12 year
- Weight: Minimum – 20 kg and Maximum – 130 kg
- Any snacks or beverages
- Transport to location (can be arranged)
- Transport back to Tapovan/Lakshman Jhula
- Air/Train fare
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- In case you have Back or Neck injuries, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Pregnancy or Osteoporosis than it is not suitable to you especially if you are above 40.
- You are requested to book your Bungy Coach Tickets in advance and be present 15 mins before the departure timings at the pre-designated pick up point(s).
- Cameras are strictly not allowed in and around. You can buy videos from our store.
- Local Transfers from Tapovan to Bungy Station (to / fro) @ 300 / person extra.
- Charges for Video (DVD) of the Activity, if required will be extra.
- Reporting Time: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Tuesday Closed
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India