Ooty, Kodaikanal, Munnar - 6N/7D
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Kerala, situated in the south of India, is a stunning area to visit. It’s home to a variety of unique areas which feature an abundance of wildlife, stunning waterfalls, thick mist-filled jungles, seaside communities, historic and religious attractions, and so much more. Visitors to this state can enjoy relaxing on one of its many beaches, trek through the hills, take a houseboat tour of the backwaters, or simply immerse yourself in the unique culture.
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel in Munnar (158 kms. - 04 hrs.)
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar
Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point& green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 3: Munnar - Kodaikanal
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Kodaikanal, the city in the hills of the Dindigul district. Its name in the Tamil language means "The Gift of the Forest"Kodaikanal is also home to the rare Kurunji Flower which blooms just once in 12 years. It is comprised mainly of meadows and grasslands with a thick forest cover containing eucalyptus, cypress and acacia and pear trees.Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 4: Kodaikanal
After having breakfast from the hotel leave for sightseeing at Berijam Lake Which is surrounded by a picturesque cover of greenery and is a home to a wide verity of flora and fauna.Coakers Walk is a long pathway which provides you the most picturesque views of the hills and a rare phenomenon where your shadow is cast on the clouds that envelop the area called ‘Brocken Spectre’ can be witnessed.And also you can visit Kodai Lake,Dolphin’s Nose etc and over-night stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 5: Kodaikanal to Ooty
After check-out from the hotel drive to Ooty, "The Queen of Hill Stations". It is a hill station located in the Nilgiri Hills.Lofty mountains, great lakes, dense forests, sprawling grasslands, miles of tea gardens and eucalyptus trees greet you en route to Ooty. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
Day 6: Ooty Sightseeing
After having breakfast from the hotel you can go for sightseeing at Botanical Gardens, which spreads over 22 hectares and with more than 650 species of flowers and trees and the highlight of the garden is a fossil tree that is believed to be 20 million years old. Another attraction here is the Toda tribe settlement towards the top of the garden and In Ooty Lake you can go for paddle boating and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Ooty. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 7: Drop at Cochin
After breakfast pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.... Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We wait for your next visit... Bon Voyage. Service ends.
- The given cost is for 2 Pax on Twin Sharing Basis in the mentioned Hotel/Similar accommodation.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- Indica for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- All applicable taxes.
- Unless mentioned basic category rooms are considered in All Hotel.
- Toll, Parking and driver allowances.
- Any meals other than those mentioned.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary (Additional usage will be chargeable)
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges and any other optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation.
- Guest should produce Photo and ID Card at the time of check in. (PAN Card not valid)
- In case of non–availability of rooms at the hotels mentioned, we shall provide you alternate hotels of similar category.
- Check-in/Check–out time at the hotel is 12.00/2.00 pm hrs.
- Unless Specified Hotels in Munnar and Thekkady will be Non AC as both are hill Stations and normal climate is below 20 Deg.
- Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs at the Houseboat.
- Houseboat will be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am due to Govt. restrictions
- Houseboat AC will be operated from 9 00 Pm to next day 6.00Am (Deluxe Boat) For premium boat Ac will be available in the bed room as per the requirement.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: