Winter Phoktey Dara Trek
6 Nights/7 Days
6 to 12 people
English, Bengali, Hindi
Phoktey Dara is Situated at 3733m and famous for the hill top view point to witness the panaromic view of: Mt.Everest, Mt.Daulagiri, Mt.Makalu, Mt.Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse and in the east one can see the magnificent view of Mt.Khanchendzonga, Mt.Pandim, Mt.Kabru, Mt.Narsing, Mt.Rathong, Mt.Sinolchu, Mt.Kokthang. One can also see the ariel view of Barsey Rhododendron Sanctuary,green and blossoming,a nature’s paradise, Darjeeling, Phalut, Sandhakpu, Nunthaley view point can be seen from here. For the majestic sunrise and sunset, Phoktey Dara is considered as a very extraordinary view point of Sikkim and as well as one of the most beautiful trek route in Sikkim and Darjeeling.
Phoktey Dara Trek
- Place:West Sikkim
- Highest Altitude Gain:3733 Mtr ( 12245 Ft. )
- Activities:Trekking, Camping & Photography of Nature
- Best Time:April - May & September - November
NEW JALPAIGURI – HILLEY (APPROX. 161 KM)
HILLEY –DEONINGALI DHAP VIA VARSEY TREK (APPROX. 14 KM)
DEONINGALI DHAP –THULODHAP TREK (APPROX. 9 KM)
THULODHAP – KALIZAR TREK (APPROX. 7 KM)
KALIZAR – PHOKTEY DARA– CHITREY TREK (APPROX. 6 KM)
CHITREY-UTTAREY TREK (APPROX. 6 KM)
UTTAREY-NJP (BY CAR)
- Sharing Accommodation 01 night at trekkers hut and 05 nights at tents.
- NJP – Uttrey & Uttrey - NJP transfers by Non AC Tata Sumo or similar car.
- Meals from Day 01 morning to Day 07 Lunch.
- Border permits and forest entry fees.
- Guide and Trek leader service.
- Porter for central luggage.
- Mattress for tent
- Extra meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Rucksacks, Sleeping bag, Mattress and other belongings mentioned in checklist
- Camera/video camera/ Porter charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the package.
- All items of personal nature.
- Mineral water.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation.
- Decision of trek leader will be the final decision.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Pay heed to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the tour.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Carry basic medications and a ORS during the tour.
- The tour takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
- Do not throw garbage or plastics into the nature. Tri to enjoy the nature by letting it as it is. It is our duty to keep the nature clean.
- Please note the packages are designed strictly on the detailed itinerary being attached any extra sightseeing and excursion is subject to a supplement cost as per the actual.
- It is mandatory to carry 05 Photo Identity Proof adn 05 Passport Size Photo during travel.
- No refund for unused service.
- 45 days prior departure date -20% of total cost
- 45 to 25 days prior departure date -50% of total cost
- 25 days prior departure date- 100% of total cost retention charge will be applicable.