Premium Fishing Activity in Goa
Depart early in the morning, on a fishing boat with a light breakfast accompanied by our expert fishing guide. Cruise down toward Bat Island where you spend a couple of hours bottom/trolling fishing. After fishing, take a refreshing dip and snorkel around the island. Enjoy your catch, barbecued for you on the island along with beer, soft drinks, mineral water and fruits. Return back in the afternoon after a great day’s fishing. The Inclusions which are provided during the activity are Light Breakfast, Beer, Soft drink, Mineral water (2 btls each per person), Snacks, Lunch. The Activity starts from North Goa Dona Paula Jetty at 7:00 am & ends at Dona Paula Jetty by 1:30 pm
- Depart early in the morning, on a fishing expedition, around the islands of Goa
- Cruise down toward Bat Island where you spend a couple of hours bottom/trolling fishing
- After fishing, take a refreshing dip and snorkel around the island
- Barbecue your catch (optional) and combine it with refreshing beverages
- Knowledgeable and friendly crew will assist with fishing
- 7:00 am - Reach Dona Paula Jetty, Dona Paula, Goa
- Meet your guide and proceed towards Goa Islands on boat.
- On boat ride you could spot dolphins, enjoy on-board snacks and drinks.
- Reach the island and go for swimming, fishing or snorkeling.
- Take break from fishing/snorkeling by grabbing a bite for yourself with Buffet lunch
- 1:30 pm- Return to the jetty.
- Boat Ride
- Snorkelling and Fishing/Angling Gear
- Light Breakfast
- Beer, Soft drink
- Mineral water (2 btls per person)
- Onboard Snacks
- Hotel pickup & drop
- Cost arising due to force major factor.
- Any other things not included in the “inclusions” section.
- Maximum 4 people group can be booked at a time.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For a safe and an enjoyable trip, Comfortable shoes, Sun tan Lotion, Swimming costumes, Towels, Sun hat, Camera and Money.
- Hotel pickup/drop can be provided with extra cost based on pickup point.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Dona Paula Jetty, Dona Paula, Goa, India