Sundargram Day Tour
So, when was the last time, you woke up to the call of a rooster?
Paddy fields swaying in the wind, farmers tilling their lands, village elders gossiping under the Banyan tree, fishermen pulling up their nets and you are sitting in the verandah of your mud house witnessing the village life unfolding before you. But this is no “artificial village resort” with manicured lawns – it is Sundar Gram in Rajendrapur – a small village just 35 kilometers from Kolkata, where its residents still live a life “lost in time.”
At Sundar Gram, we do not have a swimming pool – but a pond where you can catch some good Mrigel, Rui and Katla fish with a country made fishing rod – the “Cheep,” there are no paddle boats but a country fishing boat. We do not have televisions here but story tellers and folk singers
We will start of from Kolkata early in the morning and will have our breakfast upon reaching Sundargram.we will spend the day at leisure with different activities including a small nature trail within the villiage.we will have our lunch over there too.we will be back to kolkata by evening.you will be given Ac transportation for the tour.
#sundargram #durekothau #cholojai #kolkata #kolkataweekend #weekendgateways
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.