Sundargram Day Tour
English, Hindi and Bengali
So, when was the last time, you woke up to the call of a rooster?
Paddy fields swaying in the wind, farmers tilling their lands, village elders gossiping under the Banyan tree, fishermen pulling up their nets and you are sitting in the verandah of your mud house witnessing the village life unfolding before you. But this is no “artificial village resort” with manicured lawns – it is Sundar Gram in Rajendrapur – a small village just 35 kilometers from Kolkata, where its residents still live a life “lost in time.”
At Sundar Gram, we do not have a swimming pool – but a pond where you can catch some good Mrigel, Rui and Katla fish with a country made fishing rod – the “Cheep,” there are no paddle boats but a country fishing boat. We do not have televisions here but story tellers and folk singers
We will start of from Kolkata early in the morning and will have our breakfast upon reaching Sundargram.we will spend the day at leisure with different activities including a small nature trail within the villiage.we will have our lunch over there too.we will be back to kolkata by evening.you will be given Ac transportation for the tour.
#sundargram #durekothau #cholojai #kolkata #kolkataweekend #weekendgateways
- A/C Transport
- Evening tea
- Program of the day
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- The package price will be deducted as per the following conditions strictly. No refund will be entertained without receiving a cancellation request effective from the date of receipt of letter.
- Notice of less than 10 days : half fee refund.
- Notice of less than 7 days:no refund.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.