Religious tour of Visakapatnam & Srikakulam
In this religious tour, we cover some of the most popular and revered religious places of Visakhapatnam and Srikakulam districts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Take a religious tour of Visakhapatnam & Srikakulam
- Visit the ancient sacred temples of the region.
Srikakulam is a city and the district headquarters of Srikakulam district. It is proximate to the Srikakulam Road station, located at the Amadalavalasa railhead of Srikakulam town. Arasavalli village is popular for the Sun God temple. As per legends, an idol of Lord Surya was installed here for the welfare of mankind by Kasyapa, the famous sage. The Vishnu temple at Srikurmam is an eminent pilgrimage which has enchanting architecture.
- Arasavalli Suryanarayana Temple
- Srikurmam Temple
- Govindapuram Temple
- Srimukhalingam Temple
- The driver will pick the guests from the hotel in the early morning by 6:30 am
- We will drive from Visakhapatnam to Srikakulam which is almost 3 hours.
- We will visit Arasavalli Suryanarayana Temple, Srikurmam Temple, Govindapuram Temple, Srimukhalingam Temple
- We will drive back to Visakhapatnam & we are expected to reach by 6:30 pm.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: