Lambasingi 1N/2D tour
In this 1 Night/ 2 Days tour explore the little known hidden gem of Andhra - Lambasingi and surrounding areas including Kothapalli Waterfall.
- Take a tour of the coldest place in Andhra Pradesh.
- Visit places like the Thandava Reservoir and Kothapalli waterfall.
- Inclusive all your accommodation arrangements.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffeur and a comfortable private car.
Lambasingi is often referred to as Kashmir of Andhra Pradesh. The night temperature in Lambasingi, occasionally go to sub-zero levels in December – January and has been registered in government records as one the coldest places in Andhra Pradesh. This village is located at an altitude of 1000 meters from the sea level.
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence in Vizag at your specified time slot.
- Post which you will be driven to Narsipatnam which will be a drive of about 70 kilometers and would take you 2 hours to reach.
- After your arrival in Narsipatnam, you may check-in to your hotel.
- Post a few leisure hours in Narsipatnam, you will be visiting the Thandava Reservoir.
- You will be staying overnight at Narsipatnam.
- On the second day after a nice warm morning breakfast, you may check-out from the hotel.
- Next up you will proceed to Lambasingi. Spend half a day in the nice cool environs of Lambasingi.
- Post which you will proceed to Kothapalli Waterfall.
- After spending some time at the Kothapalli Waterfall, you will be driven back to Vizag in the evening.
- All sightseeing in private air-conditioned car
- Usage of 250 kilometers per day
- Toll charges, parking charges, driver allowance, night charges.
- Accomodation will be provided on twin sharing basis in air-conditioned rooms
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7590 Per Person