Kumara Parvatha Trek
Kumaraparvatha is one among the highest peaks of Coorg. Kumaraparvatha trek is considered as one of the difficult trek and has the most breath taking and enchanting view.
- Trek to summit of one of the most challenging peaks in Western Ghats
- Accommodation in Homestay
Kumaraparvatha is also called as pushpagiri, it is the second highest peak of Kodagu and 6th sixth highest peak in Karnataka. It is at an altitude of 5,617 ft. above the sea level.Towards the eastern end of the Pushpagiri trekking is a Beedehalli, a tiny village some 22km from Somwarpet town in Coorg. The western end is practically the car street of Kukke Subrahmaniya Temple. The trail from kukke subramanya temple is well trod one and continues for 7 kilometers. The distance between initial trekking point and foothill of the forest is 1.5 kilometers. The actual trek to Kumaraparvatha begins after continuing the journey of 1.5 kms the trail is completely inside the forest wherein it may be slightly difficult. The total distance will be 2.5 kilometers. The journey towards buttermane is easy and you can have a break and pamper yourselves. After finishing up your lunch you can start trekking towards Kallumantap.
The trek further to kallumantap will be the difficult trek. The elevation may vary 45-60 degrees. After reaching the peak you will find shiva temple. The place is at the edge of a cliff, surrounded by lush-green mountain ranges, clouds and mist. Mornings will be served with the most serene views we could ever hope to lay our eyes on. Overall Kumara Parvata trek makes for an amazing trekking experience and should be on your ‘to-do-treks’ list if you intend to take up trekking seriously.
Day 1 :
05:30 AM Reach homestay near Kumara Parvatha
08:00 AMHave breakfast and carry packed lunch
09:00 AM Start Kumara Parvatha trek
02:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
02:30 PM Descend
06:30 PM Hi-tea and snacks.
08:30 PM: Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
After dinner return back to the homestay where you will be spending the night.
Day 2 :
06:30 AM Wake up and visit for Mallalli Falls
08:00 AM Come back to homestay and have breakfast
09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
07:30 AM Reach Bangalore
- 2 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Tented Accommodation / Accommodation in homestay
- Local and experienced guides and trek facilitators
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.