Savandurga hills is one of the largest monolith hill in Asia and is a part of Deccan plateau. It is situated at an altitude of 1226 mtrs above the sea level. The hill is surrounded by lush green vegetation and has an enchanting view from the top.
- Splendid views of the surroundings from Top
- Hike to the top of the one of the largest monolith hill in Asia
Savanadurga is located at a distance of 33 kilometres from Bangalore. Savandurga trekking is a must try for all the adventure and nature junkies. Savanadurga has two hills called karigudda (Black Hill) and Biligudda (White Hill). It is referred to as “Savinadurga” which is called as “the fort of death”. A panoramic lush green of exteriors of Bangalore is seen from the top. On the top of the hill, you find many viewpoints and breathe taking beauty to capture those wonderful moments through photography. If you are photography junkies you will enjoy the trek and Mother Nature. If you are lucky you will spot the wildlife while trekking. You can also try Savandurga night trekking which is more thrilling and exciting. From the peak, you can have a splendid view of manchinbele dam and magadi town. This will be a memorable outing if you have adventure lovers as a team and enjoy the trails. The trek downhill is much easier and takes less time. Trekking downhill becomes very difficult if it starts raining because the rocks become slippery and you may miss the control. Our team will be there with you to take care of you and bring back safely.
- You would start the journey from Bangalore around 6 am (Please check the pickup points)
- You are expected to reach the base camp by 9 am
- Start the trek & reach the peak by 12:30pm
- You would have packed lunch with a mesmerizing view.
- Explore the place & start descending, reach back to the base by 3 pm
- Depart and reach Bangalore by 7:30 pm (approx)