Dudhsagar Waterfall & Spice Plantation Trip, Goa
Dudhsagar Waterfalls is a complete adventure on its own - Jeep Safari through the wilderness, spice plantation tour, tasting local delicacies and exploring some old Goan churches. This Dudhsagar Waterfall trip is the most convenient way to see the Dudhsagar falls and have an adventurous day in Goa.
- Experience the beauty of the much famed Dudhsagar Waterfall on Mandovi River that falls from a height of over 1000 feet
- Take an adventurous Jeep safari through streams, rocky roads in the forest of Mollem National Park up to the base of the waterfall
- Witness the white spray and foam of the four-tiered fifth tallest waterfall in India
Dudhsagar Fall Trip Detailed Overview
Dudhsagar waterfalls, the’ Chennai Express’ celebrity is one of the hot day trip destinations in Goa. Staying true to its name which means 'Sea of Milk', the pristine Dudha Sagar waterfall will call you and don’t hesitate to jump in. Bring a change of clothes if you wish to go swimming in the pool near the falls.
After the waterfall visit, please your tummy with some traditional Goan cuisine when you are at the plantation resort. Make yourselves feel special by enjoying the heart-melting hospitality and get to know about some of India’s own spices which rest of the world envies. The tour also takes you to Goa's famous old churches. Many of these sites belong to UNESCO’s protected zones and they are there because of a reason. Most of these churches will poke the historian in you with their exceptional architecture and interesting myths.
Pick-up points for Shared Vehicle
- Hotels in Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim.
- If your hotel is not on the main road, then you will have to walk up to the main road for the pick-up
Dudhsagar Waterfall Trip Itinerary
- All pick-up for the guests will be done between 5:30 am to 7:30 am
- The driver will pick up the guests from the pickup points and exact time will be communicated 24-hour before the tour date.
- After the pick-up, the guests will head to Mollem, a small village in Goa in the foothills of the Sahyadri Mountain range and is the primary entry point for Bhagwan Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary and Mollem National Park.
- By 9:00 am, all the guests are expected time to reach Mollem.
- The tour will start with a drive in an open jeep through Mollem National Park to reach the base of Dudhsagar falls.
- Lifejackets are provided if in case guests want to take a dip in the natural pool at the base of the waterfall.
- By 11:00 am, then drive back to Mollem in the jeep for the spice plantation tour in Keri village of Goa.
- Around 1:00 pm, the guide will take you on the tour of the spice plantation, followed by the Goan style buffet lunch (vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals).
- The guests can also opt to interact and get a picture clicked while a beautiful elephant showers water on you (at additional cost, to be paid on the spot).
- Post lunch, we will start by 2:30 pm & travel to old Goa & visit Se' Cathedral & Basilica of Bom Jesus by 3:30 pm which was built approximately 400 years ago and is now a part of UNESCO's protected zones
- Finally, we will depart with a lot of memories and the tour will end by dropping back the guests to the starting point by 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm depending on the drop location.
How to reach Dudhsagar Waterfall
Dudhsagar falls are located about 60 km from Panjim, the capital city of Goa and 10 Kms from Kulem or Collem Railway Station. Falls are about 45 km from Madgaon. Dudhsagar fall is located inside a national park where park authorities run 4X4 Jeep safari from Kullem to the bottom of falls. Distance from Kullem to Dudh Sagar falls is about 10 km and journey from here takes about half an hour to reach. This route passes through dense jungle and many streams. Jeeps take you near the waterfalls from where you have to walk for less than 5 minutes.
Another popular way to reach the Dudhsagar falls is to go walking for 1 km on the railway tracks from Dudhsagar Train Station. This route has now been banned by railway officials. Trekking all the way from the Castle rock in Karnataka is another trek route.
Dudhsagar Falls in Monsoon
Dudhsagr falls are at their glorious best during the Monsoon months from June to September. This season is the best time to visit the falls but road access to the waterfalls is cut off and trekking is the only way to reach the waterfalls.
- Transportation in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle (private/shared as per package selected)
- Jeep safari to Dudhsagar falls
- Guided tour of the Spice Plantation
- Buffet Lunch (vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
- Entry charges for Dudhsagar and the Spice Plantation (For shared vehicle option)
- Tour as per the itinerary
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The length of stay at Dudhsagar Waterfalls would be approximately 1 hour & 15 minutes.
All transport, entry tickets, lunch and any equipment is already included in the cost. For the quality, staff and activities, it is safe to say you will get your money’s worth with us. Everything mentioned in inclusions is provided.
Yes indeed they are. Children of all ages can go on this trip provided they are accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
The shared vehicle could be an air-conditioned SUV or a Tempo Traveller, depending on the group size for the day. The shared vehicle does not offer hotel pick-up in South Goa. For North Goa hotel pick-up please refer to the area list mentioned in Important Info section above.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1599 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.