Tambdi Surla Waterfall Trek
3 to 8 people
Trek to Tambdi Surla Falls can give you immense pleasure and thrill when in Goa especially during the monsoon. The trek to the waterfall is as charming as the falls.This is a must visit place for the true nature lovers and the one who is really good with a camera.The entry is free and the best time to visit the place is June to September. You can also see the Tambdi Surla temple which is devoted to Lord Shiva and was made in the 15th century. During your trek you will come across many spectacular views and refreshing strems to put your feet in.
The trek will definitely make you tired but the memories and the pictures you have will cover for all the sweat and hardwork.
- 8:00 am – 8.30 am
Nature’s Nest Goa to Trek Start Point
- 8.30 am – 10:00 am
Trek Start Point to Waterfall : 1 hr 30 mins – 2 hrs
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Free time: 1 Hr - explore the surroundings
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Waterfall to Start Point : 1 hr 30 mins – 2 hrs
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Start Point to Nature’s Nest Goa: 30 mins
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Lunch & Adventure Activities at Nature’s Nest Goa : 3 hrs
- Guide Fee
- Packed Snacks
- Buffet Lunch (Veg and Non Veg)
- Flying Fox Adventure Activity
- Wall Climbing Adventure Activity
- Free Usage of Fish Spa at Natural Spring Pond
- Hotel Pick Up/ Drop (Can be provided at an Additional Cost)
- You can wear Comfortable Clothing. Also wear strap on rainy sandals.
- Please carry your towels and pair of clothes to change.