Tambdi Surla Waterfall Trek
Trek to Tambdi Surla Falls can give you immense pleasure and thrill when in Goa especially during the monsoon. The trek to the waterfall is as charming as the falls.This is a must visit place for the true nature lovers and the one who is really good with a camera.The entry is free and the best time to visit the place is June to September. You can also see the Tambdi Surla temple which is devoted to Lord Shiva and was made in the 15th century. During your trek you will come across many spectacular views and refreshing strems to put your feet in.
The trek will definitely make you tired but the memories and the pictures you have will cover for all the sweat and hardwork.
- 8:00 am – 8.30 am
Nature’s Nest Goa to Trek Start Point
- 8.30 am – 10:00 am
Trek Start Point to Waterfall : 1 hr 30 mins – 2 hrs
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Free time: 1 Hr - explore the surroundings
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Waterfall to Start Point : 1 hr 30 mins – 2 hrs
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Start Point to Nature’s Nest Goa: 30 mins
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Lunch & Adventure Activities at Nature’s Nest Goa : 3 hrs
- Guide Fee
- Packed Snacks
- Buffet Lunch (Veg and Non Veg)
- Flying Fox Adventure Activity
- Wall Climbing Adventure Activity
- Free Usage of Fish Spa at Natural Spring Pond
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.