Lama Lambhri - Serolsar Lake Winter Trek from Tirthan Valley
2 Nights/3 Days
3 to 8 people
Experience Camping and Overnight Stay by the stunning Serolsar Lake in the Himalayas. Serolsar is a beautiful lake situated in the middle of dense oak and cedar forest around Jalori Pass. The waters of the lake are crystal clear and there is an old temple near the lake. It is a great way to get initiated in the world of hiking for the beginners and camp in the midst of nature at comfortable altitudes.
The Serolsar Lake presents two different colors one in summer and other in winters. An added bonus on this is a hike to the nearby Raghupur Fort, which offers 360 degree valley views that stretch as far as the Dhauladhars.
- Trekking & Overnight camping amidst pristine nature
- Chance of spotting Himalayan wildlife
- The serene Serolsar Lake
Day 1: Gushaini (1800 mts.) to Jalori Pass (3120 mts.) to Serolsar Lake (3199 mts.)
Trip starts with your arrival at Gushaini village in Tirthan Valley, Check-in for refreshment in our resort and have breakfast. Relax at the river-side camp for some time. After Lunch we start our drive to Jalori pass.
Trek to Serolsar Lake starts from Jalori Pass from where it is 5 Kms and take about 2 hours. We arrive at Serolsar Lake by late afternoon. Serolsar Lake is located amidst the tall Kharshoo trees at a height of about 10,000 feet. Spend your evening exploring the nature around while being by the lake. Camps will be setup and snacks, dinner and bonfire will be provided and overnight stay in tents by the lake.
Day 2: Serolsar Lake to Lambhri Top (3500 mts.)
Get-up early to catch Sunrise at Serolsar Lake and amazing 360 panoramic view if the mighty Himalayas. After tea & breakfast relax in the beautiful setting, click photographs or read a book. Post Lunch we start our climb up towards Lambhri Top a beautiful meadows of western Himalayas. The trek passes through dense forests and some beautiful patches of meadows on the way. It is 10 kms trek and will take 7 to 8 hours to reach at Lambhri Top.
In the evening snacks & dinner are served by the bonfire, and another overnight camping in tents under the stars.
Day 3: Lambhri top to Barasari Sharchi
After Morning breakfast you will decent to Sharchi Village which will take 5 hours approx. Trek ends at Sharchi Village, from where we reach Gushaini by cab.
- Pick and drop from and to Volvo bus station at Aut (30 Kms from Gushaini)
- 02 Night Stay in Tents
- Bonfire, Trekking & Camping
- All Camping equipments
- Sleeping bags, Mattresse, Toilet and Camp chairs etc.
- All meals - 2 Breakfast, 2 Dinner & 2 Lunch
- All support staff
- Porters for camping luggage only
- Camping equipment and gears of best quality will be provided.
- Professional diploma holder guide cook and kitchen helper.
- Transport to Tirthan Valley
- Soft drinks, alcohol etc. personal expenses like tips etc.
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen ircumstances like landslides road blocks, bad weather bad weather etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Trekking days: 3 days
- Altitude: 1800 mts. to 3500 mts.
- Grade: Easy to moderate
- Accommodation: Tents
- Activity should be booked in advace. The cost above is excluding the hotel accommodation and transportation before and after Tirthan Valley or Banjar.
- Cancellation of booking on date of arrival: no refund will be made.
- Before 24 hours and within a week: 25% of booking amount is refundable.
- Before 7 days and within 2 weeks: 50% is refundable.
- Before 15 days: 100% is refundable.