Himachal Pradesh- A wonderland In Himalayas
Himachal Pradesh is known as heaven on earth and is home for mountain towns and famous attractions.
- A perfect holiday which covers the major attractions of Himachal Pradesh
- Visit Shimla, Kullu, Manali and Kufri which are the most scenic destinations.
Shimal is well known as Queen Of Hills. Shimla: Queen Of hills former summer capital of British India. Well known for its pleasant weather conditions, historic monuments & hills mostly covered with Deodar trees. Strung out along a 12 km ridge, with steep forested hillsides falling away in all directions, the Himachal capital is a good appetite-whetter for the awe-inspiring mountain tracts of the state's interior. Shimla is one of India's most popular hill resorts, buzzing with a happy flow of Indian vacationers and full of echoes of its past role as the summer capital of British India. Kufri is most popular Tourism spot in Shimla. It is well known for its adventurous sports like skiing, trekking, hiking and mule-riding & natural beauty. Manali is famous for its vast expanse of lush greenery, pleasant climate and scenic environs, this place is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The hill station of Manali is located in the valley of the Beas River. It lies about 40 km away from another picturesque hill station – Kullu.
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi- Drive to Shimla
- On arrival at the Delhi airport, our representatives will meet and greet you at the airport.
- We will drive to Shimla which is 320 km from Delhi and it will take 8 hours to reach Shimla.
- On the way, we will visit Pinjore garden and natural beauty of Himalayan ranges.
- In the evening, we will check in to Shimla and the guests are provided with the welcome drink.
- We can take a walk at the famous mall road and finally the dinner is served for the guests and we will wind up the day.
Day 2: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla
- After breakfast, take a short trip to Kufri which is 25 km away and it is well known for the adventurous sports.
- We can aslo visit Mahasu peak, the highest point at Kufri. We can visit this plce either by hike or by mule riding.
- Visit the Himalayan National park where you can find numerous endangered species.
- We will reach Shimla by afternoon and visit Jakhoo hill which is dedicated to lord Hanuman where there are a lot of monkeys.
- In the evening, we will take a walk around the mall road which is known for its malling. We can also visit Christ church, tibetan market, Kalibari temple by walk.
- We will reach hotel back and have sumptous dinner to end the day.
Note: No vehicles are allowed in the mall road.
Day 3: Shimla - Manali via Kullu.
- In the morning, after breakfast check out from the hotel and head towards Manali which is famous for its vast expanse of lush green and pleasant climate.
- Manali is almost 260 km from Shimla and it takes about 7-8 hours to reach Manali via Kullu.
- The hill station of Manali is located in the valley of the Beas River. It lies about 40 km away from another picturesque hill station, Kullu.
- On the way, we can cover the places like Mandi, Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Hanogi Mata temple and Beas river.
- We will reach Manali and check in at the hotel and relax. We can go for street walking or shopping on the street.
- We will have sumptuous dinner and rest for the day.
Day 4: Manali City Tour
- After breakfast, the driver will pick up the guests from the hotel and take local sightseeing of Manali.
- Manali is termed to be the abode of many gods and goddesses and it was named after Manu, the Hindu Lawgiver.
- Manali is also a hub of adventure sports like river rafting, paragliding, zorbing, skiing and many other activities.
- Visit 450 years old Hidimba Devi temple built in tranquil and serene woods and is dedicated to Bhima's wife Hidimba.
- We will visit the Tibetan center and two monasteries as many of the people from Tibetian origin have settled here.
- Visit Vashist temple located at a distance of 3 km from Manali and is situated on the left bank of river Beas towards Rohtang Pass. This place is known for natural hot springs, we can take a dip here.
- Few must visit places in Manali are Ckub house, The Mall Manali, Manu temple.
- Return to the hotel and a delicious dinner and wind up the day.
Day 5: Manali - Rohtang La- Solang Valley - Manali
- We will start the day early today, have breakfast and drive for Rohtang pass which is located on Leh/Keylong highway.
- It offers a gateway to the twin valley of Spiti & Lahul. You will be privileged to see beautiful and panoramic scenery of mountains & valleys from Rohtang.
- Nature lovers can enjoy beautiful views of glaciers, peaks and Chandra river that flows down in the Lahaul valley.
- By afternoon, we will drive to Solang valley which is known for adventure activities like ice skating, skiing, snow bike, paragliding, zorbing and snow games.
- Explore the place and involve in adventure activities and in the evening drive back to Manali.
- We can stroll around the streets of Manali and can shop at whichever place you want.
- We will have dinner at the hotel and rest for the day.
Note: Rohtang La trip would totally depend upon weather conditions & permit from NGT authority, usually Rohtang La remains closed during winters, in that case, we only visits Solang Valley.
Day 6: Manali- Kullu- Delhi
- On the next day, after breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and start our journey back to Delhi.
- On the way, visit Kullu village, which is famous for Dusshra festival. Also visit Kullu Shawl industry where you can buy an original quality of famous Kullu Shawl and cap.
- Kullu is also known for paragliding and ribver rafting activities, so we can try any of these adventure activities.
- We will start drive to Delhi which is at a distance of 490 km and reach Delhi by late evening and you would be dropped back to the railway station or airport
- Pick Up From Delhi Airport/ Railway Station By Cab.
- Drop At Delhi Airport/ Railway Station By Cab
- Assistance On Arrival & Departure.
- 02 Nights stay in Shimla at hotel.
- 03 Nights stay in Manali at hotel.
- 06 Days All Sightseeing In Himachal Pradesh By Cab.
- Meal On MAPAI Basis ( Bed Tea + Breakfast+ Dinner).
- Accommodation On Twin Sharing Basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea etc...).
- MAP Meal Plan – 05 Bed Tea , 05 Breakfasts & 05 Dinners.
- Separate Cab for 06 days for total sightseeing In Shimla & Manali.
- Inclusive the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax,, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable