Goa Culinary Bicycle Tour
A gourmet's delight! Our popular cycling tour through Goa - a bike tour that brings together the passions for cycling and for the culinary arts.
The culinary adventure experience tour combines a bicycle ride to the 400-year-old Aldona Church and the historical Corjeum Fort, combined with a culinary experience in the amazing setting of Boutique resort Avanilaya, on the charming island of Corjuem, near Aldona.
We start off from Divja Circle, Panaji, and drive to Aldona. From here, a short cycle ride gets us to the historic 400-year-old Aldona Church. Then, we cross a cable-stayed bridge over the Mapusa River and pedal to the Corjuem Fort, now empty except for its extraordinarily well-preserved ramparts. We then depart for Avanilaya, a picturesque high-end boutique resort. In a unique culinary experience, interact with top chefs as they whip up a traditional Goan breakfast for you at an exclusive boutique resort. Then lounge in the pool and laze, or take a walk down to the river before we reluctantly depart.
- Use of 21-speed geared hybrid/mountain bicycle
- Group leader and guide
- Use of Helmet for safety
- Culinary experience including traditional breakfast at Avanilaya boutique resort
- Mineral Water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.