Camping & BBQ at Murud Janjira
1 Nights/2 Days
Murud Janjira, a picturesque tiny fishing hamlet is located right ahead of weekend getaway destination for Mumbaikars – Alibaug. Enthral in this nature’s retreat with friends and family with a delightful camping getaway in Murud Janjira. Unwind yourself in this beautiful escapade that provides you with an amazing camping & barbecue experience.
- Camping with amazing views & underneath the starry sky
- Experience the hospitality of the courteous staff at the camp
Picture this…..friends sitting by the bonfire and savouring the tempting prawns dipped in creamy and rich melted cheese and pepper. The stars took their positions in the night sky and the moon hung like a grey white lantern against the black velvet sky. A cool billowy breeze was making their hair dance on their head. They continued to chatter and enjoy freedom from their routine basking in the elegance of the weekends.
We offer you a delightful experience of camping in the lap of nature, right on the top of a hill where you will get perfect view of the Arabian Sea. Enjoy panoramic views of the sea, mountains and coconut/bettle nut farms, open air showers and lip smacking barbecues while camping in Murud Janjira.
Day 1: Arrival at the Campsite, set up tents, walk to the beach & enjoy your Barbecue
Day 2: Breakfast & Departure from Campsite
Meal Types: Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian (guests have to participate in preparation of BBQ and Breakfast)
Activities: Camping, Barbeque & Trek to Eidgah
- Accommodation in tents (see Additional Info )
- Activities: Camping, Barbeque & Trek to Eidgah
- Bottled drinking water
- Meals (Dinner & Breakfast)
- Prices are inclusive of taxes
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Transportation of any kind
- Any expenses arising due to unforeseen and unpredicted happenings (e.g.: extreme weather, road blockages and other similar)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- T4 tents (Fits 4 pax) – 6 Nos,
- T6 tent (Fits total 6 people in 3 separate sections) – 1 Nos,
- T3 (Fits three but more comfortable for two) – 5,
- T2- (Fits two) – 4 Nos,
- Separate tents (T2 or T3) for couples will be provided!