Thrilling Night Trek To Dhak Bahiri Caves
Trek to Dhak Bahiri caves is famous for its rock patches and is considered as one of the toughest treks of Maharashtra. The patches becomes tougher to negotiate in Monsoon but we will try to make it as easy as possible, with appropriate use of ropes, securing safety of each and every participant over the patch.
Day 0: Saturday, 24th Dec 16
- Meeting Point: Pritam Hotel, Dadar East at 10:30pm on Saturday Night.
- Move to base village by Private Bus.
Day 1: Sunday, 25th Dec 16
- Reach Village and rest in Bus itself till Morning
- Freshen up and have breakfast.
- Start trek by 04:00 am
- Reach cave by 07:30 am
- Descend to village 01:00pm
- After Lunch start the return journey at 03:00pm
- Reach Mumbai at 08:00pm tentatively
- Travel from Dadar till Dadar by Private Non AC Vehicle
- Morning Breakfast and Lunch
- TMI Expertise Charges
- Identity proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
- Good trekking shoes (must)
- Water (at least 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Lunch for Saturday
- Extra Pair of Clothes, Warm Jacket to wear in the morning.
- Sleeping Bag / Bedding.
- Bunch of Newspaper.
- Medicines and personal care stuff those if u require usually
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pritam Hotel, Dadar East