Kulang Fort Trek
Kulang Fort in Kalsubai Mountain Range offers the longest and highest climb from the base to the top amongst any other fort in the Sahayadris. Standing at the height of 4822 ft, it also boasts about one of the finest views from the top and is graded as a medium / difficult trek. Kulang offers the best view of Sunset and mesmerizing Sunrise, that is what it makes a perfect destination to bid farewell to old year and welcome new year. Welcome the new year away from city hassle, in a calm and close to nature place with us. Just book it now.
Day 0: Friday, 30th Dec 16
- Board the train from CSTM to KASARA from your respective station.
- You are requested to board the second last compartment of the train, so that we all can meet in the train itself.
Day 1: Saturday, 31st Dec 16
- Reach Ambewadi by 5 am
- Breakfast and Introduction Round
- Start trek by 7,
- Climb the fort till 3 pm and explore it till 6 pm
- Dinner; stay in the caves.
Day 2: Sunday, 1st Jan'17
- Watch the sunrise, explore the remaining fort,
- Breakfast and start descending by 09 am.
- Have our lunch in Ambewadi.
- Reach Kasara by 5 pm approx.
- Traveling from Kasara to Kasara by Pvt Vehicle
- 2 Refreshments, 2 Meals
- TMI Expertise charges.
- Identity proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
- Good trekking shoes (must)
- Water (at least 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.,
- Lunch for Saturday
- Extra Pair of Clothes, Warm Jacket to wear in the morning.
- Sleeping Bag / Bedding.
- Bunch of Newspaper.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 75% refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 25% refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the departure date of the event.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India