Kulang Fort Trek
Kulang Fort in Kalsubai Mountain Range offers the longest and highest climb from the base to the top amongst any other fort in the Sahayadris. Standing at the height of 4822 ft, it also boasts about one of the finest views from the top and is graded as a medium / difficult trek. Kulang offers the best view of Sunset and mesmerizing Sunrise, that is what it makes a perfect destination to bid farewell to old year and welcome new year. Welcome the new year away from city hassle, in a calm and close to nature place with us. Just book it now.
Day 0: Friday, 30th Dec 16
- Board the train from CSTM to KASARA from your respective station.
- You are requested to board the second last compartment of the train, so that we all can meet in the train itself.
Day 1: Saturday, 31st Dec 16
- Reach Ambewadi by 5 am
- Breakfast and Introduction Round
- Start trek by 7,
- Climb the fort till 3 pm and explore it till 6 pm
- Dinner; stay in the caves.
Day 2: Sunday, 1st Jan'17
- Watch the sunrise, explore the remaining fort,
- Breakfast and start descending by 09 am.
- Have our lunch in Ambewadi.
- Reach Kasara by 5 pm approx.
- Traveling from Kasara to Kasara by Pvt Vehicle
- 2 Refreshments, 2 Meals
- TMI Expertise charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that