Trek to Alang and Madan
1 Nights/1 Day
10 to 20 people
English, Hindi, Marathi
The beautiful Alang Fort lies in the Nashik region. Top of the fort is huge plateau. There are two caves on the fort for staying and 11 water cisterns arranged in a Cascade formation & a dilapidated storage room.
Madangad is considered to be one of the most difficult forts to climb among all the forts in the Sahyadris. The area of the fort is quite small as compared to Alang and Kulang, its adjoining forts. There are only two water tanks on top of the fort. The area visible from the top of the fort is quite scenic.
- Type: Hill Forts
- Height: Alang- 4500Ft; Madan- 4900ft
- Grade: Tough
- Base Village: Ambewadi
- Meeting Point: Kasara Railway Station at 01:20AM
Day 1: Saturday, 14th Jan 17
- Meeting Point : Kasara Railway Station at 01:20 am
- (Check the recommended train in Travel Help section)
- Alight at Kasara and travel till Ambewadi by local jeeps till 5 am on Saturday.
- Start trek by 7, reach the col between both the forts till 11 am
- Climb Madan fort and explore it till 3 pm
- Get down and climb Alang till 6 pm.
- Explore and stay on Alang.
Day 2: Sunday, 15th Jan 17
- Watch the sunrise explore d remaining fort, breakfast and start descending by 9 am.
- Have our lunch in the base village.
- Reach Kasara by 5 pm approx.
- Travel expenditure from Kasara to Kasara
- 2 meals, 2 refreshments
- Equipment and TMI Expertise.
- Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
- Identity proof (must)
- Torch with Extra Batteries (must)
- Good trekking shoes (must)
- Water (at least 3 Ltrs)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Lunch for Saturday
- Extra Pair of Clothes, Warm Jacket to wear in the morning.
- Sleeping Bag / Bedding.
- Bunch of Newspaper.
- Medicines and personal care stuff those if u require usually
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. so that one has ones hands free while trekking. Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 75% refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 25% refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the departure date of the event.