Scuba Diving at Malvan - Special Konkan Tour
Scuba Diving at Malvan
Huge sea rocks of Malvan has easefully shouldered the responsibility of two Forts Sindhudurg & Padmagad on their broad chest. The name of the fort is given to the Sindhudurg district. Tourist from all over the world visit through out the year to see this Maratha glory.
Day 0: Thursday, 2nd Feb 17
- Meeting Point: Pritam Hotel Dadar East @ 10.00 pm
- Pickup Point: Chembur Diamond Garden @ 10.15 pm
- Pikcup Point: Vashi Below Main Bridge @ 10.45 pm
- Pickup Point: Panvel ST Depot @ 11:15 pm (For all Pune People)
Day 1: Friday, 3rd Feb 17
- Morning Breakfast at Ratnagiri
- Reach Malvan by 10 am
- Check in Beach Resort, Get fresh and go for Scuba Diving
- Lunch Time.
- Visit to Sindhudurg Fort, Enjoy Sunset from the fort.
- Return to the Resort.
- Dinner and Campfire
Day 2: Saturday, 4th Feb 17
- Wake up @ 5.00am, Get Fresh
- Breakfast and Go to Devbaug beach for Dolphin Safari and Boat Ride to Nivti Beach, Fort
- Visit Tsunami Island for Water Sport Activities
- Lunch Time
- Visit Tarkarli Beach for Fun Time.
- Visit Rock Garden for Sunset
- Return to Resort.
- Dinner and Camp Fire.
Day 3: Sunday, 5th Feb 17
- Wake up @ 8.00am , Get Fresh and Breakfast.
- Post Breakfast, Visit market for Shopping
- Visit Kunkeshwar Temple and Beach
- Lunch time.
- Start our Return Journey by 3 pm
- Dinner on the way
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Private Non AC vehicle
- Food Expenses (Veg / Non Veg)
- Beach Resort Non AC Accommodation Charges. (4 People Sharing the Room)
- Scuba Diving, Dolphin Safari.
- Guided Tour to Sindhudurg Fort
- Permission and Entry Charges (wherever it is required).
- Identity proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (At least 2 Ltrs)
- Torch, Towel, a napkin, 3-4 Pair of clothes, Beachwear
- Camera (Optional)