Shravanabelagola Day Tour from Bangalore
In this Day trip from Bangalore visit Shravanabelagola which is about 140 KMs from Bangalore. At Shravanabelagola visit Gomateshwara Statue and Kalamma Temple.
Gomateshwara Statue: Also known as the Bahubali Statue, this 10th century statue is 17 meters high and beleived to be one of the tallest Gomateshwara statues in the world. It was constructed by General of King Rajamalla, Chamundaraya during the Ganga Dynasty.
Tyagada Kamba: This 10th century pillar is situated on Vindhyagiri hill not far from Bahubali statue. It rests on an elevated platform and has elaborate carvings from bottom to top.
- Pick-up from Bangalore (Given Address or Hotel)
- Proceed towards Shravanabelagola, which is a 3.5 hour drive.
- On way take a break for Tea/Coffee
- Visit Vindhyagiri Hill on which main temple and Bahubali statue is located
- Visit Kanchina and Lakki Pond
- Have pure Jain (vegetarian) Lunch at a local home eatery
- Head back to Bangalore, drop-off at you house or hotel.
- All transport using private AC Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Any travel insurance
- This is not a Guided Tour
- Pick up & drop off has to be same location.
- Pick up & drop off location can be different but extra charges will apply as per distance from pick-up location. To be paid to the driver directly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
97 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
95 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
14 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Pick-up from Bangalore Address or Hotel