Shravanabelagola Day Tour from Bangalore
In this Day trip from Bangalore visit Shravanabelagola which is about 140 KMs from Bangalore. At Shravanabelagola visit Gomateshwara Statue and Kalamma Temple.
- Enjoy a private tour of Shravanabelagola which is an important pilgrimage center of Jainism
- Visit the Bahubali statue which is a monolithic structure.
Shravanabelagola is famous for two hills called Vindhyagiri and Chandragiri where most of the monuments are located. These two hills are spread on both sides of Temple Pond. There are several historical basadis within the town as well. The main temple of Gomateswara is located on Vindhyagiri hill along with Odegal Basadi, Tyagada Kamba, Siddhara Basadi, Chennanna Basadi, Akhanda Bagilu, etc.
Gomateshwara Statue: Also known as the Bahubali Statue, this 10th-century statue is 17 meters high and believed to be one of the tallest Gomateshwara statues in the world. It was constructed by General of King Rajamalla, Chamundaraya during the Ganga Dynasty.
Tyagada Kamba: This 10th-century pillar is situated on Vindhyagiri hill not far from Bahubali statue. It rests on an elevated platform and has elaborate carvings from bottom to top.
- The driver will pick the guests from Bangalore hotel or residence as specified by the customer.
- We will drive to Shravanabelagola which is 3.5 hours drive from Bangalore.
- On the way, we can take a break for Tea/Coffee
- We will visit Vindhyagiri Hill on which main temple and Bahubali statue is located. This is one of the most important pilgrimage centers of Jainism.
- We will proceed to visit Kachina and Lakki Pond
- We will stop by a local restaurant & have pure Jain (vegetarian) for lunch.
- After lunch, we will head back to Bangalore, drop-off at you house or hotel.
- All transport using private AC Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore/ Bangalore Hotel
- Sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- Toll and Parking charges
- Driver and fuel charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4530 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.