Anthargange Sunrise Trek with Cave exploration by e2e
Take an adventurous night trek to Antharagange and you can explore the cave and area around it and relax in cool climate of the dawn.
Anthargange Trek Highlights
- Experience a thrilling Anthargange sunrise trek and get a chance to explore the cave
- Witness a spectacular sunrise from the slopes of rocky hills
- An adventure trip around Bangalore perfect for any weekend
Anthargange Night Trek Overview
Located around 65 km from Bangalore near Kolar and situated at an altitude of 1721 meters above the sea level, Anthargange trek is a combination of trekking expedition as well as the cave exploration activity. Anthargange means the Ganges from the depth and is also known as “Kashi of South”. It’s sodality with the holiest rivers, lends a little spiritual touch to the visit to this place.
With the clump of magnificent rocky hills, Anthargange is the part of Shathashrunga mountain range. You can also see and visit the Kashi Vishwanath temple on the same hill.
The first 3 kms of the trek are quite moderate, taking you through the crippled rocks, thick dense forests at the base of the hills and knotty paths to the final destination which is the cave site formed due to volcanic rock formation. The hills are surrounded by gravels with glimpse of some wild animals too. You can also experience one of the most beautiful sunrise of your life from 1226 m above the sea level.
Charming mid views to crawling through the restricted cave site makes the trek to Anthargange trek the most thrilling and satisfying experience for the adventure and nature lovers.
Anthargange is a great location for adventure activities like trekking, cave exploration, bouldering, rock climbing and camping.
Anthargange Trek Itinerary
- 11:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 04:00 AM Reach Anthargange base
- 04:15 AM Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
- 06:30 AM Wake up & watch sunrise
- 07:00 AM Head back towards Anthargange base
- 07:15 AM Head to the nearby restaurant
- 07:45 AM Freshen up & have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
- All transportation from Bangalore and back.
- Cave exploration
- Permission charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- Banashankari (11:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- BTM (11:50 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- Silk Board (12:10 AM) - Prashant hotel (towards marathali road)
- Marathahalli (12:30 AM) - Opposite to Kalamandir
- Tin Factory (12:50 AM) - Bus Stop
₹ 1350 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.