Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration
Take an adventurous night trek to Antharagange and you can explore the cave and area around it and relax in cool climate of the dawn.
Anthargange Trek Highlights
- Experience a thrilling Anthargange night trek and get a chance to explore the cave
- Campfire amidst a serene location under the starry sky
- Witness a spectacular sunrise from the slopes of rocky hills
- An adventure trip around Bangalore perfect for any weekend
Anthargange Night Trek Overview
Located around 65 km from Bangalore near Kolar and situated at an altitude of 1721 meters above the sea level, Anthargange trek is a combination of trekking expedition as well as the cave exploration activity. Anthargange means the Ganges from the depth and is also known as “Kashi of South”. It’s sodality with the holiest rivers, lends a little spiritual touch to the visit to this place.
With the clump of magnificent rocky hills, Anthargange is the part of Shathashrunga mountain range. You can also see and visit the Kashi Vishwanath temple on the same hill.
The first 3 kms of the trek are quite moderate, taking you through the crippled rocks, thick dense forests at the base of the hills and knotty paths to the final destination which is the cave site formed due to volcanic rock formation. The hills are surrounded by gravels with glimpse of some wild animals too. You can also experience one of the most beautiful sunrise of your life from 1226 m above the sea level.
Charming mid views to crawling through the restricted cave site makes the trek to Anthargange trek the most thrilling and satisfying experience for the adventure and nature lovers.
Anthargange is a great location for adventure activities like trekking, cave exploration, bouldering, rock climbing and camping.
Anthargange Trek Itinerary
- Trekkers are requested to report at the nearest pickup point by 9:00 pm (Please refer meet up information for pick up points)
- We will travel from Bangalore to Anthargange which is almost 2 hours drive.
- The group is expected to reach Antharagange base camp by 12:30 am.
- We will have a quick briefing session and start the small trek followed by cave exploration. We cross a small temple on the route and after this point the trail is slightly steep.
- After finishing, we will set up a campfire and feel the warmth.
- Witness the spectacular and glorious sunrise, a perfect opportunity for photography buffs. After this beautiful sight, we start heading back to the base camp. You can actually see Kolar town in distance as we descend in the morning.
- We are estimated to reach the base camp by 7:00 pm and have breakfast in the nearby restaurant.
- We will start a journey from Anthargange and the group is expected to reach Bangalore by 11:00 pm
- All transportation from Bangalore and back.
- Night trek
- Cave exploration
- Sleeping bag
- Breakfast (buffet system) - unlimited food per plate with tea/coffee.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1100 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.