Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration
Nestled at around 65 km from Bangalore near to Kolar, situated at an altitude of 1721 metres above the sea level, Anthargange is a combination of trekking expedition as well as the cave exploration. Anthargange means Ganges from the depth and is also known as “Kashi of South”. It’s sodality with the holiest rivers, lends a very spiritual touch to it.
With the clump of magnificent rocky hills, Anthargange is the part of Shathashrunga mountain range. You can also witness Kashi Vishwanath temple on the same hill.
The first 3kms of the trek are quite moderate, taking you through the crippled rocks, thick dense forests at the base of the hills and knotty paths to the final destination which is the cave site formed due to volcanic rock formation. The hills are surrounded by gravels with glimpse of some wild animals too. You can also experience one of the most beautiful sunrise of your life from 1226 m above the sea level.
Charming mid views to crawling through the restricted cave site makes the trek to Anthargange trek the most thrilling and satisfying experience for the adventure and nature lovers.
- Explore the cave
- Campfire amidst a serene location
- Witness a spectacular sunrise
- 09:00 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 12:30 AM Reach Anthargange base
- 12:45 AM Start the small trek followed by cave exploration
- 03:00 AM Finish experience, relax and enjoy campfire
- 05:50 AM Wake up & watch sunrise
- 07:00 AM Head back towards Anthargange base
- 07:15 AM Head to the nearby restaurant
- 07:45 AM Freshen up & have breakfast
- 09:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 11:00 AM Reach Bangalore
- RR Nagar (09:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore road
- Banashankari (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- BTM (10:00 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- Silk Board (10:10 PM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
- Marathahalli (10:30 PM) - Opposite to Kalamandir
- Tin Factory (11:15 PM) - Bus Stop
- Drop points are same as chosen pickup points
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Night Trek
- Cave Exploration
- Sleeping Bag
- Breakfast (buffet system) - unlimited food per plate with tea/coffee.
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
RR Nagar | Banashankari | BTM | Silk Board | Marathahalli | Tin Factory
₹ 990 Per Person