Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration
Take an adventurous night trek to Antharagange and you can explore the cave and relax around the cool weather.
- Explore the cave in Anthargange
- Campfire amidst a serene location
- Witness a spectacular sunrise
Nestled at around 65 km from Bangalore near to Kolar, situated at an altitude of 1721 meters above the sea level, Anthargange is a combination of trekking expedition as well as the cave exploration. Anthargange means the Ganges from the depth and is also known as “Kashi of South”. It’s sodality with the holiest rivers, lends a very spiritual touch to it.
With the clump of magnificent rocky hills, Anthargange is the part of Shathashrunga mountain range. You can also witness Kashi Vishwanath temple on the same hill.
The first 3kms of the trek are quite moderate, taking you through the crippled rocks, thick dense forests at the base of the hills and knotty paths to the final destination which is the cave site formed due to volcanic rock formation. The hills are surrounded by gravels with glimpse of some wild animals too. You can also experience one of the most beautiful sunrise of your life from 1226 m above the sea level.
Charming mid views to crawling through the restricted cave site makes the trek to Anthargange trek the most thrilling and satisfying experience for the adventure and nature lovers.
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pickup point by 9:00 pm (Please refer meet up information for pick up points)
- We will travel from Bangalore to Anthargange which is almost 2 hours drive.
- The group is expected to reach Antharagange base camp by 12:30 am.
- We will have a quick briefing session and start the small trek followed by cave exploration.
- After finishing, we will set up a campfire and feel the warmth.
- Witness the spectacular and glorious sunrise and start heading back to the base camp.
- We are estimated to reach the base camp by 7:00 pm and have breakfast in the nearby restaurant.
- We will start a journey from Anthargange and the group is expected to reach Bangalore by 11:00 pm
- All transportation from Bangalore and back.
- Night trek
- Cave exploration
- Sleeping bag
- Breakfast (buffet system) - unlimited food per plate with tea/coffee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1100 Per Person