Orphanage Visit in Varanasi
In this walking tour, visit a children orphanage and interact with them and understand the lifestyle of the kids and also walk across the narrow lanes of Varanasi.
Varanasi Orphanage Visit Highlights
- Visit the orphanage and share happiness and love with children there
- Walk along the ritual sites and experience the culture and heritage of Varanasi.
The main objective of this tour to orphanages in Varanasi is to develop the feeling that there are under privileged people who need our love, affection and sympathy. If you give your precious time to these kids, it will not only help these kids but also change your take on life and your thinking in some way. The kids who have been denied motherly love and parental support have been adopted here. These orphanages are not only for girls but also but for boys. These boys and girls need some of your time, few words and love in your eyes. So let it be hope for the people in the society who are looking for helping hands and little assistance.
Varanasi Orphanage Visit Itinerary:
- The tour starts with a pick up of the guests from the hotel/residence in Varanasi at 12:00 pm and drop at Shivala Ghat.
- We will walk along the ghat and visit children orphanage which is located near Kal Bhairav temple in Shivala Ghat.
- Interact with them personally and share your happiness with children by spending precious time with them.
- Later the guide will take you to the narrow lane to make you feel the 4000-year-old ancient city and witness the activities on the street
- The lifestyle of people at Varanasi is entirely different and we can witness Sadhus, children, devotees of lord Shiva.
- After the visit, we will be dropped back to the hotel.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.