Annapurna Circuit Trek
14 Nights/15 Days
English (We will provide different language guide as pre your requist with extra cost)
Annapurna Circuit Trek takes you to some of the most stunning and exotic routes in Nepal. Annapurna Circuit trek passes through a variety of different landscapes, from lush sub-tropical rainforest, deep valleys and cultivated fields, to wooded alpine and high deserts. Visit many different villages, meeting the local hill communities and enjoying frequent spectacular views of massive Himalayan peaks, including Annapurnas and Manaslu. Reach the lowland villages, dense oak forests, deep gorges and lovely isolated hamlets to the lap of the mighty high mountains and the Tilicho lake - one of the highest altitude fresh water lakes. To top it all, the crossing of the Thorung La pass (5,416 m) is a challenging ascent, surrounded by some of the most magnificent mountain sceneries in the world.
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuvan International airport (1345meters). Overnight at Hotel.
Welcome to Nepal! We will pick up you from Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to your hotel by private tourist vachile. You will find us there with your name card or group name. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at Hotel.
Kathmandu is a mesmerising city of colour, sights and smells – an enchanting mix that will entice you to discover its vibrant markets, ancient temples, bustling streets and welcoming, friendly locals. You’ll easily see why the entire Kathmandu Valley is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a city and experience you’ll never forget. The tour of UNESCO HERITAGE sites start after breakfast about 9:30 AM. We explore four culturally diverse and visually stunning places within the city. High on a hilltop above Kathmandu is the magnificent Swayambutinath (“Monkey Temple”), used by both Hindus and Buddhists, and known for its many holy monkeys! Along the banks of the Bagmati River lies Pashupatinath, a temple devoted to Lord Shiva. It is the most important Hindu site in Nepal and pilgrims from all over the world come to show their faith. Away from the city centre is the peaceful and impressive Bodhnath Stupa. Every day thousands of people descend daily to show their devotion and respect. Kathmandu durbar square is the historical place that has many ancient temples and the royal palace of ancient Gorkha and Malla kings. You will be guided by our tour guide during the tour. In the evening we’ll have dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 03: Drive to Jagat (1310M) by public bus about 8 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Around 7-8 hour drive to Jagat from Kathmandu with expectular scenic view by public transportation is the main activity for today. We will drive up to the place called Bulbule and change the vehicle to reach Jagat. We will spend the night at the guesthouse in Jagat.
Day 04: Trek to Bagarchhap (2160M) about 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouses.
We start our trekking early in the morning after the breakfast. We immerse ourselves into the spectacular mountain wilderness of the Annapurna Range. At 8,091m (26,545ft) Annapurna 1 is one of the highest mountains in the world. Its surrounding sister mountains are equally imposing, creating magnificent panoramas from any view point. Throughout the trek we come across isolated mountain communities, each observing different ancestral customs and traditions, resulting in not only a visually superb expedition but also a culturally rich one. Amid the rugged mountain scenery, we meet warm and welcoming locals herding yaks and goats on grassy pastures, and visit their monasteries and temples. Along the way, we see waterfalls of melted snow, cross icy rivers, broad plains, and high mountain passes and reward ourselves with a soak in natural hot springs. The trekking is challenging, averaging 6-7 hrs a day, often at high altitudes. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 05: Trek Bagarchhāp to Chame (2670M)
Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame (2,670m, 8,760ft). Around five hour trek you can reach a District capital of Manang “Chame” where you can enjoy with breathtaking view and prayer wheel and flag. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 06: Chame/Pisang (3200M)
Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,300m, 10,827ft). This day trek will be very enjoyful when you cross small lake “Dhukur Pokhari” you should to walk plain and gradually up to Pisang. There are two option for your overnight stay lower Pisang and upper Pisang. Lowe pisang is more comfortable for your stay. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek Pisang to Manang (3540M)
Trek from Pisang to Manang (3,540m, 11,614ft) around five to seven hour if you choose shortest route which is very easy but you cannot enjoy like longest route. This day we cross some historical village like Bgaga village and Ngwal village. Around evening we reach our today destination “Manang”. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 08: Rest day in Manang
You won’t ride further today. You Just explore around the Himalayan town to acclimatize to high altitude. Ascending rapidly could have potentially fatal consequences. There are many short excursions from Manang. Remaining active is encouraged to aid acclimatization. Evening you can watch the movie about mountain and climb. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 09: Trek Manang to Yakkharka (4050M)
Trek from Manang to Yak Kharta (4,018m, 13,182ft) around five hour gradual and plain. Today we cross villageTenki Manang and commercial place Ghunsang where is few tea house for our rest and seap.After the hot seap we will continue for our destination yak Kherka. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 10: Trek Yakkharka to Phedi (4450M)
Trek from Yak Kharka to Phedi (4,450m, 14,600ft) around five hours. This day quite danger from land slide and stone falling but you can enjoy mountain beauty and some wild animal and yak. Today normally we encounter with very rear wild animal “Blueship.”In the Phedi there is just two tea house but it is very huge around 400 people adjust there. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Trek Phedi toMuktināth (3760M)
Trek from Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m, 12,467ft) via throng-la pass (5416m) around eight hour hard and difficult trek this day. When we cross the throng-la we will complete our expedition and most of the tourist enjoy in overnight stay in Muktinath with whiskey, beer and local wine. Muktinath is the famous place where both religion Hindu and Buddhist are worship for god and goddess. There are Hindu and Buddhist shrine for the devotee people where you can extra enjoy with natural gas flame. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek Muktināth to Jomsom (2710M)
This will be our last day with the trek crew. After a morning walk we reach Jomsom. Tonight we will celebrate the achievements of the trek with the crew and reflect on our journey.
Day 13: Fly back to Pokhara (700M)
This is around twenty minute flight with spectacular mountain views. Few hours sightseeing around Pokhara valley and relaxing rest after your own dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 14: Pokhara/Kathmandu
We travel back to Kathmandu where the rest of the day is free for shopping, sightseeing, or relaxing in one of the many rooftop cafés. Transport: Private Vehicle (6.00-8.00 hours) (Breakfast included)
Day 15: Departure your onward destination
The trip concludes today. Our airport representative will drop you at the international airport in Kathmandu for your flight departure from Nepal. (Breakfast included). Check out time from the hotel is at 12 noon. If you are departing later, you can arrange luggage storage at the hotel. We will provide the transport anytime for your departure. (Breakfast included)
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private tourist vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in a tourist category hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast. (3 nights)
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in tourist catagory hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast. (1 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- Governemnt licence holder English speaking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Annapurna Conservation Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by the company (which need to be returned after the trek).
- Kathmandu-beshishar- Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist coach.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show on second last day.
- All our government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Any kinds of travel insurance, health insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare or travel expenses to reach and return from Kathmandu.
- Food and drinking water during your tour and trekking.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Any kinds of bottle drinks, beverage, snacks, chocolate etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
TRIP NOTE:- During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond our control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, we do everything we can to minimize its effect, but we cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays.
- If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 21 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 10 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 15 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 8 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.