Ladakh Motor Bike Tour 2019 ex. Leh
A 6-day motorbike ride on one of the best highways of India, exploring the many picturesque landscapes of Leh and Ladakh. Stay in Leh and camp under the star at Nubra valley and Pangong lake.
- Leh motorbike tour if you have a limited number of days.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
- Designed to be a couple friendly tour with most comfortable stay options.
Why Choose This?
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso Lake - Leh
In this tour, we will be riding through Ladakh- one of the most beautiful and remote places in the world. We begin our journey from the city of Leh to Sham Valley on day-2. During the trip, we will also come across the Nubra Valley, which is an aesthetically pleasing and picturesque tri-armed valley; offering a good background for some pictures. One of our stops will be the serene Pangong Lake, alongside which we can spend a night camping. After Pangong Lake, we will head back to Leh and that where out ride gets over.
To facilitate the travel without any inconveniences, an experienced road captain and a fully equipped support crew will also be provided.
- Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- Day 2: Ride from Leh to Sham Valley (95 km | 6-7 hours)
- Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 5-6 hours)
- Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (174 km | 7-8 hours)
- Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5-6 hours)
- Day 6: Departure from Leh
Day 1: Arrive in Leh
- You will have to reach Leh and check-in to the Leh Hotel.
- Post the check-in there will be the acclimatization & orientation process.
- Followed by the Ladakh ride briefing.
- You can take rest today or go for local walks, exploring Leh.
Day 2: Ride from Leh to Sham Valley (95 km | 6-7 hours)
- The second day will mark the beginning of the Ladakh ride, there will be allotment of bikes.
- You will be riding around Sham valley, covering the Magnetic Hill, War Memorial – Hall of Fame, Patharsahib Gurudwara.
- You will be staying overnight at Leh again.
Day 3: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 5-6 hours)
- On the third day, there will be a ride to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert.
- You will ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides.
- After a 159 journey, you will be staying overnight at camps in Nubra Valley.
Day 4: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (174 km | 7-8 hours)
- The day 4 will be an off-roading experience to Pangong Lake.
- The route covered will be Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass.
- On arrival in Pangong Lake, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 5: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5-6 hours)
- On the fifth day, you will be heading back to Leh.
- You may stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots'.
- You will be covering about 160 kilometres and are expected to reach Leh before lunch.
- Once in Leh, you may visit the Shanti Stupa.
- Depending on the riders and time, we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara. Enjoy the daytime in Leh.
Day 6: Departure from Leh
- On day 6 after breakfast, you will be checking out from Leh Hotel at 10:00 am which will mark the end of your tour.
Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Magnetic Hill – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions (rented bike option).
- Buffet breakfasts (5) and dinners (5) as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
On an average we would travel about 6-7 hrs each day or less. On few stretches like Sarchu-Manali we would travel for about 10 hours. On an average, we will be riding 150 km per day.
14 travellers found this helpful
Yes fuel cost is included as per itinerary in all rented bike options. If you are bringing your own bike then fuel cost is not included in own bike package.
13 travellers found this helpful
At all places of stay there will be attached bathroom with running water. Either running hot water or hot water on request would be available at all places except Sarchu.
11 travellers found this helpful
You may select the tour depending upon your date of travel, number of days and mode of travel (more importantly). If you are looking for a group departure for a bike trip then make sure that you are spending time at the locations mentioned in the itinerary (some of the important places to stay is Hunder/Diskit in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake). Make sure the group really has a backup vehicle with a mechanic and should carry your luggage, extra fuel and bike in case of break down. Most importantly make sure that you are getting assured departure, many a time people waste days and money because trip organisers don\'t start the trip because of their faulty operations.
12 travellers found this helpful
Foreigners would have to pay INR 500 extra towards the Inner Line Permit to visit Pangong, Nubra, Tso Moriri or other restricted areas. Fee includes Environment & Wildlife fee. For Indian Nationals permits fee and other fees are included in the price.
8 travellers found this helpful
It is not advisable to do this ride with a kid below 8 years. If travelling with kids then you can choose the SUV option. People travel to Leh with their kids from all parts of the world. Every individual immunity is different, taking rest to get acclimatize is the best option when coming by flight in the high altitude. Things to keep in mind when travelling with kids is to keep when hydrated and not try to force feed if baby\'s appetite is low. That said, Leh city has medical facilities in case some medical assistance is needed.
11 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 16150 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.