Srinagar-Leh-Manali Bike Tour 2018
9 Nights/10 Days
1 to 20 people
Earlybird Price - Valid until 30th April
Through this ten-day ride, you get to witness many beautiful parts of Manali, Ladhak and Srinagar. Not only do you visit famous travel sights in the area- like the Magnetic Hill and War Memorial, but you also get a chance to take a memorable ride across the Indus River. It's an experience any travel enthusiast wouldn't want to miss.
- Best of 2 valleys - Kashmir and Himachal Valley
- Cross the Zozila pass and see the beautiful Sonmarg & Srinagar
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Kargil – Leh – Pangong Tso – Nubra Valley – Leh – Sarchu – Manali
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Starting from Srinagar, we will reach Leh after two days of driving on Srinagar- Leh Highway. The legendary Zozila pass is located on this route. From Leh, we will ride to Nubra Valley via Khardung La. Upon reaching Leh, you can spend a day there for sightseeing and acclimatize. Then from Nubra valley, we will head to Pangong Lake. And enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake. Once we get back to Leh, we will start our journey to Manali via Sarchu.With our experienced Road Captain and a fully equipped support crew, you will be able to enjoy the ride of a lifetime without any glitches.
- Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar.
- Day 2: Srinagar - Kargil (200 km | 9-10 hrs).
- Day 3: Kargil - Leh (215 km | 7-8 hrs).
- Day 4: Leh Sightseeing.
- Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra (159 km | 4-6 hrs).
- Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (274 km | 8-10 hrs).
- Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh (222 km | 6-7 hrs).
- Day 8: Leh to Sarchu (250 km | 8-10 hrs).
- Day 9: Sarchu to Manali (230 km | 8-10 hrs).
- Day 10: Checkout from Manali - Trip End.
Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar
This will be the reporting day for all the group members. Stay and dinner will be arranged for the guests in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar - Kargil (200 Kms | 9/10 Hrs)
Today bikes will be allocated and we will start ride for Kargil. You will get a chance to drive along the Indus river - Overnight stay at a hotel in Kargil.
Day 3: Kargil - Leh (215 Kms | 7/8 Hrs)
Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road, en-route Leh - enjoy the drive from Kargil to Leh, the mighty Himalayas - reach Leh by late afternoon. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 4: Leh Sightseeing.
Enjoy a relaxing day in Leh - enjoy a ride around Leh for a local sightseeing trip for the day - acclimatise. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra (159 Kms | 4/6 Hrs)
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - ride to Khardung La. Overnight stay in deluxe camps in Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (274 Kms | 8/10 Hrs)
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake. On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh (222 Kms | 6/7 Hrs)
Head back to Leh. Stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 idiots' - visit Shanti Stupa - visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib - reach Leh by lunch. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 8: Leh to Sarchu (250 Kms | 8/10 Hrs)
Ride to Leh - ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. Overnight stay at camps in Sarchu.
Day 9: Sarchu to Manali (230 Kms | 8/10 Hrs)
Today is the final leg of the great Ladakh Bike trip. We start after breakfast and reach Manali by evening. Upon reaching Manali, you can return the bikes, so that it can be serviced and transported back to Srinagar for next tour.
Day 10: Checkout from Manali
Checkout from the camps after breakfast. You can do rafting today or explore Kullu/Manali. On the evening board the AC Volvo for your overnight journey back to Delhi (Available as an add-on).
1. An overnight Bus journey from Manali to Delhi (Add-on at Rs. 1250 per person)
2. Bike upgrade to 500cc (Add-on at Rs. 2400 per bike)
3. Bike upgrade to RE Himalayan (Add-on at Rs. 8000 per bike)
- Accommodation in Premium Deluxe Hotels and Camps with attached Washrooms
- Stay for couples on Twin sharing basis/groups on Triple sharing basis
- Rent cost of 350cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Petrol for entire trip for rented bike
- 9 Breakfasts & 9 Dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride
- Helmet for rider as well as pillion
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Note: in-case due to bad weather condition, pass closure, the bike ride is not possible, the trip will happen in a Car/SUV/Tempo Traveller at no extra cost.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance tickets and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Own Bike option is where riders will be getting their self-owned bike (bike should be registered in your name or on blood relative) - Transportation/transfer cost and road support to reach the reporting location are not included in the price.
- Lunch during the trip
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- International/domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Insurance cover
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
- 30 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 30 days before the date of departure: Full balance or 100% of total cost.
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
- Sarchu: Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya Leh/Three Roses Leh/The Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
- Pangong: The Nature Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar
- Kullu/Manali: Kullu Riverside Camps/Meridian Camps/Hotel Golden Meadows/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Manali/Kalinga/Similar
- Lamayuru/Kargil: The Moonland/D’Jozila/Homestay/Similar
- Valid Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- At the start of the tour, guest are required to deposit refundable security/damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike (by case of cheque)
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- No refund after that
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
On an average we would travel about 6-7 hrs each day or less. On few stretches like Sarchu-Manali we would travel for about 10 hours. On an average, we will be riding 150 km per day.
10 travellers found this helpful
Yes fuel cost is included as per itinerary in all rented bike options. If you are bringing your own bike then fuel cost is not included in own bike package.
6 travellers found this helpful
At all places of stay there will be attached bathroom with running water. Either running hot water or hot water on request would be available at all places except Sarchu.
6 travellers found this helpful
You may select the tour depending upon your date of travel, number of days and mode of travel (more importantly). If you are looking for a group departure for a bike trip then make sure that you are spending time at the locations mentioned in the itinerary (some of the important places to stay is Hunder/Diskit in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake). Make sure the group really has a backup vehicle with a mechanic and should carry your luggage, extra fuel and bike in case of break down. Most importantly make sure that you are getting assured departure, many a time people waste days and money because trip organisers don\'t start the trip because of their faulty operations.
7 travellers found this helpful
t is good to keep at least 10 to 12 days in hand for a Leh Ladakh bike trip. You don\'t want to rush everything.
3 travellers found this helpful
Foreigners would have to pay INR 500 extra towards the Inner Line Permit to visit Pangong, Nubra, Tso Moriri or other restricted areas. Fee includes Environment & Wildlife fee. For Indian Nationals permits fee and other fees are included in the price.
5 travellers found this helpful
It is not advisable to do this ride with a kid below 8 years. If travelling with kids then you can choose the SUV option. People travel to Leh with their kids from all parts of the world. Every individual immunity is different, taking rest to get acclimatize is the best option when coming by flight in the high altitude. Things to keep in mind when travelling with kids is to keep when hydrated and not try to force feed if baby\'s appetite is low. That said, Leh city has medical facilities in case some medical assistance is needed.
7 travellers found this helpful
₹ 25500 Per Person