Srinagar-Leh-Manali Bike Tour 2020
Upto Rs.3000 OFF (Per Person)
Use Coupon Code RIDE2020. Available when booking on Trodly website or on the mobile app. Offer Valid Till 30th Jul, 2020
Applicable on minimum booking amount of Rs. 26550
The world is a book, so read the page of a mesmerizing beauty by taking this Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour of 9 nights/ 10 days. Travel through the most popular tourist destinations of all times and take along memories for a lifetime.
- Best of 2 valleys - Kashmir and Himachal Valley
- Cross the Zozila pass and see the beautiful Srinagar
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Srinagar – Kargil – Leh – Pangong Tso – Nubra Valley – Leh - Tso Moriri – Sarchu – Manali
Why Choose This Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Ride?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Ride Overview
The world is a place in the vast universe, and we occupy a tiny space. So why not make the best out of the space and travel to explore the beautiful creations! Take the Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour to help you for this purpose. Not only do you visit famous travel sights in the area- like the Magnetic Hill and War Memorial, but you also get a chance to take a memorable ride across the Indus River. The tour starts from Srinagar and proceeds to Leh after two days of driving on the Srinagar- Leh Highway. The legendary Zozila pass is located on this route which will open to Nubra Valley via Khardung La. Spend a day in Leh for sightseeing and acclimatize and then head to Pangong Lake to enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
After you get back to Leh, you will start the journey to Manali via Sarchu. There will be an experienced Road Captain and a fully equipped support crew to ensure a ride without any glitches. So take out time to imbibe the natural features in our tiny spaces.
- Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar.
- Day 2: Ride from Srinagar to Kargil (200 km | 9-10 hrs).
- Day 3: Ride from Kargil - Leh (215 km | 7-8 hrs).
- Day 4: Ride from Leh to Pangong Lake (160 km | 5-6 hrs)
- Day 5: Ride from Pangong to Nubra Valley (160 km | 8-10 hrs).
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Leh (159 km | 4/6 hrs ride).
- Day 7: Ride from Leh to Tso Moriri (220 km)
- Day 8: Ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu (230 km | 8/10 hrs).
- Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Manali (230 km I 8-10 hrs).
- Day 10: Checkout from Manali - Trip End.
Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar
- This will be the reporting day for all the group members. Stay and dinner will be arranged for the guests in Srinagar.
Day 2: Ride from Srinagar to Kargil (200 KM | 9-10 Hours)
- Post breakfast, the group will start the road journey to Kargil. The drive is along the Indus river across the lush green Kashmir valley.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Kargil.
Day 3: Ride from Kargil - Leh (215 KM | 7-8 Hours)
- Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road, en-route Leh.
- Take on a scenic drive from Kargil to Leh, the mighty Himalayas - reach Leh by late afternoon. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 4: Leh to Pangong Lake (160 KM | 5-6 Hours)
- On day 4, you would be assigned your bikes and would be riding to the famous Pangong Lake.
- Overnight stays would be arranged near Pangong Lake.
Day 5: Ride from Pangong to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (160 KM | 8-10 Hours)
- Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert via to Khardung La.
- Overnight stay in deluxe camps in Nubra.
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Leh (159 KM | 4/6 Hours ride)
- On day 6, you would be travelling from Nubra Valley to Leh, a scenic ride of 4-6 hours would enchant.
- On arrival, enjoy the overnight stay in Leh.
Day 7: Ride from Leh to Tso Moriri (220 KM)
- Today will be a long ride. Sit back and cruise, on serene mountainous routes.
- Overnight stay would be conducted in Tso Moriri.
Day 8: Ride from Tso Moriri to Sarchu (230 KM | 8/10 Hours)
- The ride to Sarchu starts after breakfast. Today's route will go through crossing about 22 Gata loops (hairpin turns), 45 km Pang ground and Tanglang La, which is the 10th highest motorable pass in the world.
- On arrival in Sarchu, check-in at a hotel pre-booked for the group and take rest.
- The overnight stay will be in a hotel in Sarchu.
Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Manali (230 KM I 8-10 Hours)
- Today is the final leg of the great Ladakh Bike trip. We start after breakfast and reach Manali by evening. Upon reaching Manali, you can return the bikes, so that it can be serviced and transported back to Srinagar for the next tour.
Day 10: Checkout from Manali
- Checkout from the camps after breakfast. You can do rafting today or explore Kullu/Manali. On the evening board the A.C Volvo for your overnight journey back to Delhi.
- Accommodation in deluxe stays Kullu-Manali.
- Parking facility in Kullu-Manali.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 500 cc (RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions.
- Volvo bus ticket to Delhi.
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day 2 to Day 10)
- Daily Dinner (From Day 1 to Day 9)
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 25% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes fuel cost is included as per itinerary in all rented bike options. If you are bringing your own bike then fuel cost is not included in own bike package.
At all places of stay there will be attached bathroom with running water. Either running hot water or hot water on request would be available at all places except Sarchu.
You may select the tour depending upon your date of travel, number of days and mode of travel (more importantly). If you are looking for a group departure for a bike trip then make sure that you are spending time at the locations mentioned in the itinerary (some of the important places to stay is Hunder/Diskit in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake). Make sure the group really has a backup vehicle with a mechanic and should carry your luggage, extra fuel and bike in case of break down. Most importantly make sure that you are getting assured departure, many a time people waste days and money because trip organisers don\'t start the trip because of their faulty operations.
t is good to keep at least 10 to 12 days in hand for a Leh Ladakh bike trip. You don\'t want to rush everything.
It is not advisable to do this ride with a kid below 8 years. If travelling with kids then you can choose the SUV option. People travel to Leh with their kids from all parts of the world. Every individual immunity is different, taking rest to get acclimatize is the best option when coming by flight in the high altitude. Things to keep in mind when travelling with kids is to keep when hydrated and not try to force feed if baby\'s appetite is low. That said, Leh city has medical facilities in case some medical assistance is needed.
On an average we would travel about 6-7 hrs each day or less. On few stretches like Sarchu-Manali we would travel for about 10 hours. On an average, we will be riding 150 km per day.
Foreigners would have to pay INR 500 extra towards the Inner Line Permit to visit Pangong, Nubra, Tso Moriri or other restricted areas. Fee includes Environment & Wildlife fee. For Indian Nationals permits fee and other fees are included in the price.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 26550 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.