Srinagar-Leh-Manali Bike Ride via Turtuk 2023
The world is a book, so read the page of a mesmerizing beauty by taking this Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour of 9 nights/ 10 days. Travel through the most popular tourist destinations of all times and take along memories for a lifetime.
Connect Live with Us, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp us Click here
- Best of 2 valleys - Kashmir and Himachal Valley
- Cross the Zozila pass and see the beautiful Srinagar
- Travel through many mountain passes and visit Turtuk
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra Valley - Turtuk - Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso - Leh - Sarchu - Jispa - Manali
Why Choose This Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Ride?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Ride Overview
The world is a place in the vast universe, and we occupy a tiny space. So why not make the best out of the space and travel to explore the beautiful creations! Take the Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour to help you for this purpose. Not only do you visit famous travel sights in the area- like the Magnetic Hill and War Memorial, but you also get a chance to take a memorable ride across the Indus River. The tour starts from Srinagar and proceeds to Leh after two days of driving on the Srinagar- Leh Highway. The legendary Zozila pass is located on this route which will open to Nubra Valley via Khardung La. Spend a day in Leh for sightseeing and acclimatize and then head to Pangong Lake to enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
After you get back to Leh, you will start the journey to Manali via Sarchu. There will be an experienced Road Captain and a fully equipped support crew to ensure a ride without any glitches. So take out time to imbibe the natural features in our tiny spaces.
- Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar.
- Day 2: Ride from Srinagar to Kargil (200 KM | 4-5 Hours).
- Day 3: Ride from Kargil - Leh (215 KM | 4-5 Hours).
- Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 KM | 2-3 Hours)
- Day 5: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk to Nubra Valley (160 KM | 4-5 Hours).
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (159 KM | 3-4 Hours).
- Day 7: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 KM | 5-6 Hours).
- Day 8: Ride from Leh to Sarchu (250 KM | 9-10 Hours).
- Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Jispa (105 KM I 3-4 Hours).
- Day 10: Ride from Jispa to Manali (120 KM | 3-4 Hours).
- Day 11: Departure from Manali
Day 1: Arrive In Srinagar
- This will be the reporting day for all the group members. Stay and dinner will be arranged for the guests in Srinagar.
Day 2: Ride from Srinagar to Kargil (200 KM | 9-10 Hours)
- Post breakfast, the group will start the road journey to Kargil. The drive is along the Indus river across the lush green Kashmir valley. The ride actually starts from the town of Sonmarg as you ride to the summit of Zozi La Pass and descend to the Ladakhi environs, you will visit the Kargil War Memorial as well.
- Overnight stay at a hotel in Kargil.
Day 3: Ride from Kargil - Leh (215 KM | 7-8 Hours)
- Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road, en-route Leh.
- Take on a scenic drive from Kargil to Leh, the mighty Himalayas - reach Leh by late afternoon. Overnight stay at Leh. On this day visit the Mulbek, the giant Buddha Statue, Lamayuru Monastery, Magnetic Hills and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley (160 KM | 2-3 Hours)
- On day 4, you would be assigned your bikes and would be riding to the famous Nubra Valley.
- The road to the Nubra Valley will take you across what is claimed to be the highest motorable road on earth – Khardung La.
- Overnight stays would be arranged near Nubra Valley.
Day 5: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk to Nubra Valley (160 KM | 4-5 Hours)
- On the fifth day, you would be riding from Nubra to Turtuk. Turtuk was occupied by Pakistan till the year of 1971.
- Turtuk is the last village prior to the LoC and is a beauty on its own, absolutely stunning.
- Post the tour of Turtuk you would be riding back to Nubra Valley, for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (159 KM | 3-4 Hours)
- On day 6, you would be traveling from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake, a scenic ride of 3-4 hours would enchant you.
- Enroute you will be passing through Shyok Village. The Pangong Lake is an absolute beauty.
- You would be staying overnight in camps near the Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 KM | 5-6 Hours)
- On this day you would be crossing the worlds second highest pass, the Chang La. This pass connects Leh with the Changthang Plateau.
- Before climbing the mighty pass you will witness a small lake, known as Tsoltak.
- After crossing the pass you will descend down to Shakti and will continue the remaining journey on the Manali-Leh highway.
- You will reach Leh by early evening and enjoy the city and stay overnight.
Day 8: Ride from Leh to Sarchu (250 KM | 9-10 Hours)
- The ride to Sarchu starts after breakfast. Today's route will go through crossing about 22 Gata loops (hairpin turns), 45 km Pang ground, and Tanglang La, which is the 10th highest motorable pass in the world.
- On arrival in Sarchu, check-in at a hotel pre-booked for the group and take rest.
- The overnight stay will be in a hotel in Sarchu.
Day 9: Ride from Sarchu to Jispa (105 KM I 3-4 Hours)
- On the 9th day, you would be riding from Sarchu to Jispa. You will be crossing the Baralacha La and Zing Zing Bar.
- Stay overnight in Jispa in a cozy hotel.
Day 10: Ride from Jispa to Manali (120 KM | 6-8 Hours)
- The last leg of the ride takes you from Jispa to Manali. Witness the scenic villages of Lahaul Valley and rest for the night in Manali.
Day 11: Departure from Manali
- Checkout from the hotels post a hearty breakfast and head on to your onward journey.
- Himalyan Enfield Bike for the tour
- Accommodation in deluxe stays Kullu-Manali.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Stay at a twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions.
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day 2 to Day 10)
- Daily Dinner (From Day 1 to Day 10)
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveler or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one Rucksack per person in the support vehicle, no trolleys are allowed.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Lunch during the trip.
- Fuel and riding gears for Self-owned bike option.
- Monument entry charges.
- Any airfare or transport outside of the itinerary.
- Any personal expenditures.
- In-line permit cost for foreign nationals (Available as an add-on while booking).
- Any kind of insurance, accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike damage repair etc.
- Refundable security deposit of Rs. 10,000 per bike for rented bike option, pay by Cash / Paytm at the time of bike allocation.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- As of the 14th of March, the petrol price in Delhi is INR 95.4 per liter. We would be able to bear this price increase till it reaches INR 100 per liter. Beyond which if there is any increase in price, the balance would be directly payable by the guest.
- As of today, the diesel price in Delhi is INR 86.67 per liter. We would be able to bear an increase of INR 5 per liter. Beyond which if there is any increase in price, the balance would be directly payable by the guest.
Part Payment Policy
- Book with 10% of the total amount if you book more than 30 days in advance.
- The booking amount is fully refundable.
- Kullu-Manali: Seven Hills / Hotel Kalinga or similar
- Jispa: Gemur Camps / Jispa Valley or similar
- Sarchu: Red Rock / Holiday Makers or similar
- Tso Moriri: Yak Camps or similar
- Leh: Horpo Hotel /Zik Zik hotel or similar
- Nubra: Lasthnag / Olathang or similar
- Pangong: Aspisious Camps / Wonderland Camps or similar
- Kargil: Caravan or similar
- Srinagar: Amina Houseboat or similar
- All riders must be 18 years of age or older
- Members below 16 years of age are not permitted to travel on the bike as pillion. They can travel in SUV/Traveller.
- Kids below 3 years of age are not recommended to join the trip.
- A valid Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- Own Bike option is where riders will be getting their self-owned bike (bike should be registered in your name or on blood relative) - Transportation/transfer cost and road support to reach the reporting location are not included in the price.
- The customer is liable to pay any repair cost for any damage made of the rental bike.
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost.
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- If any member wishes to leave in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000 per bike.
Things to Pack
- Mandatory Documents
- 2 Copies of this itinerary.
- Valid photo ID for each member.
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Valid driving license (for riders).
- Clothing and Gears
- Riders Down Jacket, Lower, ankle length waterproof shoes (gumboots) with the good grip and thick sole, gumboots.
- Heavy Woolen Clothing including woollen socks (Severe Cold / Snow)
- Windproof Woolen Hand Gloves (Severe Cold / Snow), Raincover, Ponchos
- At least 2 pairs of thermal.
- Hats / Caps
- Sunscreen lotion (SPF 50 or greater) or Sunblock
- 2-3 Extra Shorts,
- An extra slipper and an extra towel for backpack
- Long-sleeved over a shirt and a thin pair of pants as the night gets a bit cold
- Riding gloves, cap, muffler, balaclava, socks woollen and cotton 5-6 pairs.
- Elastic bungee to tie stuff on the motorcycle if required.
- One 60L backpack with rain cover.
- UV sunglasses for bike riding/extra spectacles with cover if you wear one.
- Handy torch.
- Hand Sanitiser (Dettol, Lifebuoy) – Recommended.
- Small water bottle, 1 Ltr - 2 units.
- Chocolates, toffees, chips, chewing gums, mouth freshener, dry fruits etc.
- Personal toiletry kit - Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, tissue papers, hair oil, moisturising cream, cold cream, lip balm.
- Mobile & amp; Mobile Charger, Power bank. No Networks are available during Manali Leh Srinagar Highway. Limited connectivity in Leh. No connectivity in Ladakh-Nubra/Pangong/Shyam Valley
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 25% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes fuel cost is included as per itinerary in all rented bike options. If you are bringing your own bike then fuel cost is not included in own bike package.
At all places of stay there will be attached bathroom with running water. Either running hot water or hot water on request would be available at all places except Sarchu.
You may select the tour depending upon your date of travel, number of days and mode of travel (more importantly). If you are looking for a group departure for a bike trip then make sure that you are spending time at the locations mentioned in the itinerary (some of the important places to stay is Hunder/Diskit in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake). Make sure the group really has a backup vehicle with a mechanic and should carry your luggage, extra fuel and bike in case of break down. Most importantly make sure that you are getting assured departure, many a time people waste days and money because trip organisers don\'t start the trip because of their faulty operations.
t is good to keep at least 10 to 12 days in hand for a Leh Ladakh bike trip. You don\'t want to rush everything.
It is not advisable to do this ride with a kid below 8 years. If travelling with kids then you can choose the SUV option. People travel to Leh with their kids from all parts of the world. Every individual immunity is different, taking rest to get acclimatize is the best option when coming by flight in the high altitude. Things to keep in mind when travelling with kids is to keep when hydrated and not try to force feed if baby\'s appetite is low. That said, Leh city has medical facilities in case some medical assistance is needed.
On an average we would travel about 6-7 hrs each day or less. On few stretches like Sarchu-Manali we would travel for about 10 hours. On an average, we will be riding 150 km per day.
Foreigners would have to pay INR 500 extra towards the Inner Line Permit to visit Pangong, Nubra, Tso Moriri or other restricted areas. Fee includes Environment & Wildlife fee. For Indian Nationals permits fee and other fees are included in the price.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Report at Houseboat/Guesthouse in Srinagar
- The exact reporting address in Srinagar, the local contact person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent on your registered email.
₹ 26565 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.