Tadiandamol Trek is one of the most gorgeous, though less known, treks in Karnataka. Even though there are two routes to trek through the Tadiandamol hills, the most popular and the easy is the Honey Valley route. The Honey Valley route is the best choice for you to enjoy the raw beauty of Tadiandamol hills. Thadiyandamol is the highest peak in Coorg district with a height of 5740 ft. During the Tadiandamol trek, you will come across the Shola forests, everlasting abundant green grasslands and streams. Tadiandamol trek is rated as a moderate trek with some difficult slopes.
The starting point of the Tadiandamol Trek has to be reached via Kakkabe from Madikeri or Virajpet. Kakkabe is about 35-40 km from Madikeri. From Kakkabe the initial point is another 4 km and the neighboring landmark to the preparatory point is Nalakanad Palace. The place has water streams and trees that are dense. It takes nearly 40-45 minutes of walk to complete the trek.
- Trek to the highest peak in Coorg Region
- 9:30 PM Pick up starts at Bangalore
- 5:30 AM Reach homestay in Coorg
- 7:30 AM Fresh up
- 8:30 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 9:30 AM Start Thadiyandamol trek
- 1:30 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch
- 2:30 PM Descend
- 4:30 PM Reach base
- 7:30 PM Reach homestay and have tea
- 8:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner
- 7:30 AM Wake up and get ready
- 8:30 AM Have breakfast
- 9:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- 10:30 AM Visit Golden Temple and have lunch en route
- 9:30 PM Reach Bangalore
Day 0: This overnight journey to Thadiyandamol, Coorg begins from Bangalore. Trekkers are advised to have a light dinner.
Day 1: Fresh up, have breakfast and head to the base camp for our Tadiandamol trek with packed lunch. The trek starts from the Nalakand Palace at the base of the hill, as you begin mini waterfalls, several crystal clear streams and a picturesque landscape will welcome you. As you advance up, the view, climate everything just gets better. The last few miles gets steep and troublesome, but the view from Tadiandamol peak is sure to leave you awestruck.Return to the Homestay where you will be provided with some delicious dinner.After that, you can choose whether to sleep either in the rooms or in the tents
Day 2: Wake up and let the senses settle into the almost movie-like scenery. Fresh up and get ready to make a beeline for Bangalore after breakfast. On the way back, pay a visit to the Golden Temple, a beautifully crafted Tibetan Monastery.
After a wonderful Tadiandamol Trek, there's no doubt that you will be left with some beautiful memories to cherish for the rest of your life
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Visit to Golden Temple
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 3300 Per Person