Half day Indian Cooking Classes
This cooking class teaches the secrets of Indian cooking in a fun and informative way. This classes teaches more than just learning to cook a few Indian dishes. In this cooking classes, you’ll learn the very basics as well as some of more advanced cooking secrets and techniques which make Indian cuisine so rich and delicious. These cooking classes teach everything from simple chaat to advanced dishes like chicken tikka masala. The guests also receive a special gift hamper which contains some very special ingredients which are used in almost every Indian kitchen. These will help you enhance the taste of your own cooking too.
Please note that, these are meant only as guidelines and the guests can pick and choose any dish that they’d like to learn to cook in any type of class.The number of dishes covered is limited only by time and expertise of guests.
Mouthwatering chicken tikkas or possibly melt-in-the mouth dosas... stop salivating and book a class with us.
- Hands on Cooking class
- Experience real Indian culture and cuisine on this dining experience from Delhi
- A friendly, knowledgeable chef will guide you through the preparation and cooking of at least two Indian dishes
- Learn how to make traditional, authentic Indian food from your instructor, an expert in Indian cuisine
This is not just a tour, but also a learning experience and an adventure into the cultural aspects of a typical Indian family.
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off from hotel in central Delhi location (Connaught Place, Karol Bagh, Barakhamba Road) for all tours except Old Delhi Food Walk.. For places in Delhi outside this zone, a pickup charge of INR 1500 is applicable.
- Dinner/ Lunch.
- English-speaking chef instructor
- Hand wipes, sanitizer, bottled water etc.
- Any service not mentioned in "what's included"