Gokarna Beach Trek with Water Sports
A trekking trip to Gokarna from Bangalore is a paradise for travellers and backpackers exploring some unspoiled beaches and indulge in water sports.
- Explore the lesser known beaches of Gokarna.
- Indulge in water sports like dolphin boat ride, banana ride and bumper ride.
- Witness the beautiful sunrise and sunset at a beautiful location.
- Starting from Bangalore and drop back as well.
Day 1: Start from Bangalore
- Reach the pick-up locations at the reporting time communicated with you. All pick-ups start 8:30 pm onwards from Bangalore for the overnight journey.
Day 2: Reach Gokarna
- We are estimated to reach Gokarna by 8:00 am. Check-in to the homestay and freshen up.
- After a hearty breakfast, we'll head to Kudla beach and after a small briefing session, we start our trek to Om Beach (3 km) by 10 am.
- Enjoy some water activities like dolphin point boat ride, banana ride and bumper ride.
- Each member will be given a packed lunch for the trek and at around 1:30 pm is the scheduled time for a lunch break.
- Post lunch, trek to the Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Nirvana Beach, enjoy water beach.
- By 6:00 pm we will head back to the homestay, freshen up and get ready for dinner.
- We will start our day early today by 6:30 am.
- After breakfast, we'll check out from the homestay and start the journey to Bangalore by 9:30 am.
- We are expected to reach back to Bangalore by 9:30 pm (tentative time).
Day 1: We leave for Gokarna on Friday night from Bangalore.
Day 2: Reach early morning at the homestay.
Freshen up and have a delicious local breakfast. Reach Kudle beach which is about 6 km from the Gokarna town and start the trek. Kudle beach trek is around 7km, this part of the trek will be a great piece of mind for you. Prepare to drown yourself in the vastness and warmth that the beach has got to offer. A stroll down the beach with the special one, or a bunch of weirdos who make your life worthwhile, or just you, appreciating some good time. Watch how the Sunset lightens ups the faces beside you, and grace yourself with a memory meant to last forever. Head back to the homestay to have some delicious supper.
Day 3: Head back to Bangalore
Wake up to some hot and fresh breakfast. Freshen up and do take a second look at the beauty around as you prepare to check out. As you move back to the monotony, you will take an experience worth cherishing until the next time.
- Pick-up and drop from Bangalore
- Service of a trekking guide.
- Water activities like the bumper ride, banana ride and dolphin point boat ride.
- Meals - Breakfast on day-1 & day-2, Lunch on day-1 and dinner on day-1
- Accommodation at sharing basis.
Starting at 8.30 pm from RR Nagar or from Marathahalli, we'll reach the following pick-up locations:
- Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Things To Carry:
- Sports or trekking shoes, comfortable shoes with good grip
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Warm clothes and Raincoats during the Monsoons
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 3950 Per Person