Gokarna Beach Trek with Water Sports
2 Nights/2 Days
5 to 15 people
English, Hindi and Kannada
Gokarna is a paradise for travelers and backpackers looking for unspoiled beaches. Around 520 km from Bangalore it is a perfect place with serene beaches and beautiful nature.
Along with white waves, pristine coastline and the sun & sand make it a perfect setting to be captured by your camera. Gokarna has Arabian Sea on one side and the Shayadaris with their rocky hills on the other – making it a perfect spot to escape busy city life. Our trek includes exciting water sports like banana ride and bumper ride we can also arrange Dolphin boat ride. There are many beaches in Gokarna but a kilometer long Kudle beach is the most popular of them and that is where we start our trek. Watch beautiful sunset and sunrise with the people you want to be with.
- Indulge in water sports
- A trek through one of India’s best beaches
- Good homely food
8:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
8:00 AM Reach Homestay at Gokarna and freshen up
8:30 AM Have breakfast
9:30 AM Reach Kudle Beach
10:00 AM Start the Kudle Beach trek & reach Om Beach (3kms), Do water activities like bumper ride, banana ride, dolphin point boat ride.
1:30 PM Have packed lunch
2:00 PM Trek to Half Moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Nirvana Beach, Enjoy water body till 6pm
6:00 PM Headback to hotel, freshenup & have dinner
6:30 AM Rise and Shine and have breakfast
9:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
1:00 PM Have self sponsored lunch in between
9:30 PM Reach back to Bangalore
Day 0: We leave for Gokarna on the Friday night from Bangalore.
Day 1: Reach early morning at the homestay. Freshen up and have delecious local breakfast. Reach Kudle beach which is about 6 km from the Gokarna town and start the trek. Kudle beach trek is around 7km, this part of the trek will be a great piece of mind for you.. Prepare to drown yourself in the vastness and warmth that the beach has got to offer. A stroll down the beach with the special one, or a bunch of weirdos who make your life worthwhile, or just you, appreciating some good time. Watch how the Sunset lighten ups the faces beside you, and grace yourself with a memory meant to last forever. Head back to the homestay to have some delicious supper.
Day 2: Wake up to some hot and fresh breakfast. Freshen up and do take a second look of the beauty around as you prepare to check out. As you move back to the monotony, you will take an experience worth cherishing until the next time.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Water Activities like bumper ride, banana ride, dolphin point boat ride
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accomodation, multiple shring basis
- Pickup starts at 8.30pm either from RR Nagar or from Marathahalli, confrimed on event day
- 1. Marathahalli - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Things To Carry:
- Sports or trekking shoes, comfortable shoes with good grip
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Warm clothes and Raincoats during the Monsoons
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
- Personal medication
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.