Chembra Peak Trek in Wayanad
- Witness the mesmerizing heart-shaped lake at the top.
- Explore the Chembra peak with an experienced guide
Chembra Peak, the highest mountain in Wayanad is situated at 2100 meters above the sea level and is an amazing spot for trekking in the Western Ghats. Situated about 20 Kms from kalpetta town, the trek to the peak is 3-4 Kms one way and takes almost a day. The lush green meadows that surround the Chembra peak all the year round are a lovely retreat in midst of Nature.
Surpassing dense forests and grasslands, this adrenaline-inducing trek is considered to be quite an adventurous climb. The trail is surprisingly straight but considerably steep from the foot of the hill but gets easier at the later stages. All the sweat and hard work will eventually pay off as soon as you reach the famous heart-shaped lake at the top. As legend has it, this lake is believed to have never dried up. You will definitely be enthralled by the bounty of nature this place offers.
Once you reach the top, the incredible views of the neighboring hillocks are bound to take your heart away. Spend some time at the peak and enjoy the panoramic view of the entire Wayanad from the top.
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pick up point (please refer meet up information for pick up points)
- We will start an overnight journey towards Waynad
- We are expected to reach the homestay by 6:00 am.
- We will have time to freshen up & have breakfast at 8:30 am & we will carry the packed lunch.
- We will travel 25 km in the vehicle for the starting point of the trek.
- We will start the trek around 10:00 am & we are expected to reach the top by 12:30 pm.
- Explore the top which is blessed with a heart-shaped lake & has an enchanting view at the top.
- We will start descending down & are expected to reach the basecamp by 3:30 pm.
- We will drive back to homestay & have snacks & tea.
- Early morning, freshen up & have breakfast around 9:00 am.
- We will check out from homestay & start the journey towards Meenmutty waterfalls.
- Explore the waterfall & depart back to Bangalore.
- On the way, we will stop for lunch at your own expenses.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by 10:00 pm approximately
- Non-AC Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Guide charges & entry fee
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Visit to Meenmutty falls
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3800 Per Person