Matheran Day Tour from Mumbai
Visit Matheran and explore the enchanting hill station and its lush environs.
- Take a tour of the serene hill station of Matheran from Mumbai on a comfortable vehicle.
- Get enchanted by the hill station which is considered as an eco-sensitive zone.
- Service of a well-experienced chauffeur.
Discover the lovely hill-station of Matheran in this one day trip from Mumbai. Located about 80 km from Mumbai, Matheran is a unique getaway for nature lovers and others alike which has been declared an Eco-sensitive zone by the Indian Ministry of Environment and Forest.
One unique aspect of Matheran is that it is probably the only town in India that has put a ban on vehicles beyond a point - Dasturi Park. From here one needs to walk (20 mins walk) along the railway tracks or hire a horse or hand-pulled rickshaw that takes you to Matheran.
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your specified time slot.
- Post which you will proceed towards Matheran, which is a 2 - 3-hour drive from Mumbai.
- Upon your arrival at Dasturi Park, you will be visiting the following places:
- Alexander Point
- Louisa Point
- One Tree Hill
- Lord Point
- Charlotte Lake
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
Note: Toy train timings are not certain but if you want to take it then stop at Neral Station from where you can board the Toy Train going to Matheran. Toy train takes about 2 hours to reach Matheran.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned hatchback/sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off from Mumbai residence or hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- 250 km of usage (more than enough).
- Usage until 10 pm. Night charges of Rs. 250 for Hatchback/Sedan and Rs. 300 for SUV applicable after 10 pm
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Air conditioner will be switched off in hilly areas
- Pick-up & drop locations need to be the same.
- All vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Hatchback segment refers to Tata Indica, Maruti WagonR, Maruti Ritz, etc.
- Sedan segment refers to Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Toyota Etios, etc.
- SUV segment refers to Toyota Ertiga, Mahindra Xylo, Maruti Ertiga.
- Post 250 km the charges are Rs.10 per km for Hatchback/Sedan and Rs. 13 per km for SUV
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Hotel/Residence in Mumbai city limits
₹ 2700 Per Vehicle