Barren Island Special, Andamans
- Very exclusive itinerary to a fascinating ancient island Barren Island famous for the pioneer active volcano of the country.
- Witness South Asia’s only active volcano, earlier dormant.
- Superior visibility Upto 35 meters.
- Great for underwater photography.
- Only 12 guests onboard.
- Trip fully hosted, catered & guided by team of pro – divers & naturalists.
- Possibility of incredible close encounters with Manta Rays.
- Lush, fast growing soft & hard corals.
- Other five-star dive sites at Johnny’s Gorge, Broken Ledge, Dixon’s Pinnacle & the Junction will complete an awesome dive experience.
Arrive into Port Blair or starting from Port Blair. Our Team will meet you at the airport or any other designated city place for pick up and bring you onto the Infiniti Cruise Vessel docked 20 minutes away. After boarding and frisking and completing necessary check-in processes board the vessel. Set sail by 4 PM. Settle comfortably into your room. Onboard team introductions; boat, safety& dive briefings, equipment check & fittings & preparing for the next day of diving, naturalist presentations & discussions. Overnight sail to the remote, far away Barren Island.
Diving begins at 6:30 am. This is just the wonderful start to the dive trip. Overnight sail to Barren Island
Day 3 & 4 (At Barren Island):
Arrive at Barren Island early morning. Wake up to an unbeatable view of this stunning island and the active volcano on it. Begin the day’s diving as soon as possible and for the next two days, dive incredible dive sites with superior visibility all around this amazing island including the Grotto, Black Magic, Auditorium, Coral Paradise, Manta Bay, Manta Point, Coral Garden, Washing Machine, Purple Haze, the never-ending wall with huge drop offs etc. Overnight sail to Ritchie’s Archipelago.
Dive the five-star dive sites Johnny’s Gorge & Dixon’s Pinnacle. Anchored overnight at the beautiful Neil Island with aquamarine waters. Step onto the lush green Island for a beautiful evening walk on the white sand beach or visit natural bridges. Celebrate the conclusion of the trip’s diving with a special “barbecue under the stars” evening on the sundeck. Presentation of diving logs.
Early morning return to Port Blair, check out of the Infiniti vessel and leave for airport.
- Stay on the Infiniti vessel for 05 nights on twin share.
- All meals, snacks (freshly prepared in onboard kitchen by dedicated chef) & served in dining room.
- All diving with expert pro dive guides.
- All intra-island cruising as per itinerary.
- All day tea, coffee, water, soft drinks
- Access to the Infiniti’s lounges & decks.
- Island visits where permitted like at Neil Islands etc.
- Airport transfers at Port Blair.
- Barbecue Under the Stars evening.
- Scuba Equipment rental (sizes subject to availability).
- Andaman Naturalist & Tour Guides.
- Staff Gratuity, PADI courses/specialties, Alcohol (BYOB).
- Anything apart from that mentioned in the package.
- Note: Non-divers: 20% discount.
- A dedicated chef & his assistant whip up delicious & nutritious meals all day and serve them in the dining area. The kitchen team specializes in delectable cuisine from all over India, and some continental fare is also prepared. A good vegetarian option is always available & we try to meet personal dietary preferences too.
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, bread, cereal, juices, water are available all day. Our evening "Barbecue Under The Stars" is also very popular.
- easily available by filling a form on arrival at Port Blair airport, and allows a stay of upto 30 days, extendable by another 15 days.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands