Manali Pir Panjal Trek
This is a moderate trek best for beginers also for experienced trekkers. The trek gives you a chance to explore the enchanting beauty of nature passing through cider and oak forest and giving some spectacular view of snow clad pir panjal mountain overlooking kullu valley. Spend first few days in nagggar camp and enjoy adventure activities and some fun filled games.
- Rock climbing
- Traveling trevense
- Village walk
- Naggar castle, Museum and Art gallery visit
- Self cooking and local cuisine
Day 01: Manali
Reach Manali in the morning, Transfer to Hotel. After breakfast relax for some time and then proceed for acclimatization walk to nearby area. After lunch proceed for activities taroline traverse, valley crossing at baankheda. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 02: Wake up early in the morning and start your day with some stretching exercise. After breakfast proceed for activities rock -climbing & rappelling. Return to camp in the evening. Evening at leisure with fun filled games and planning for the trek. Dinner and overnight at camp.
Day 03: Naggar-Jana 4-5 hrs
After breakfast we start our journey from nagger by local transport. Afterwards 3 hrs trek to Jana. We set our camp at Jana famous among movie makers for its magnificent location and surrounding views. Overnight at camp
Day 04: Jana-Majag 4-5 hrs trek
After breakfast we set out for beautiful forest trek reaching at an altitude of 10500 ft. The trek passes through lush forest of pine and cedar. Reach mojag in the afternoon and spend time near camp appreciate picturesque view of Himalayas with many peaks in sight. Overnight at camp
Day 05: After breakfast we pack our bags and leave for Naggar. Later return to Manali and explore Market and cafe & shopping. Later in evening board Volvo bus from Manali in the evening.
- Accommodation in camp at Naggar(Manali) triple/quad sharing
- During the trek alpine tents will be provided
- Camping equipment such as sleeping bags, mattress, kitchen and toilet tents
- All meals will be provided during the trek with packed/hot lunch during the trek. Meals will be combination of Indian, continental and Chinese
- Valley crossingRock climbing and rappelling
- One day organic food (Red rice, makki ki oti, rajmaand curry saag)
- Self cooking
- Energizer and games
- Transport: Hotel to trek point and trek finish point to Hotel in local transport (Mahindra MAX/ Sumo)
- Adventure activities rock climbing and rappelling
Trekking guide, support staff Guide, cook and helper
Client’s luggage will be transported either by porters and or jeep to all the camping points
- Any expense of personal nature such as mineral water, alcohol, tips etc
- Any activity charges like paragliding, rafting, zorbing etc
- Insurence of any kind
- Transport from Delhi
- Anything not mentioned in “Tour Inclusion”
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
In case of cancellation of tour due to any reasons clients must inform in writing. In case of any advance payment the refund policy would be
30 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND
Please note - Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - in case of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused camp/ hotel accommodation, and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us.
Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.