Remote Himachal Spiti Valley Motorbike Tour
Biking trip to India’s one of the most unexplored and offbeat destinations Spiti Valley? Make your dream come true by undertaking an exclusive 11 Days biking trail to the picturesque Spiti Valley and have an experience of a lifetime. Get on the bikes from Manali and ride to some of the most surreal places in India which will leave you breathless. If you are in an eternal love with mountains then Spiti Valley will be a paradise for you. Spiti Valley is a very beautiful cold desert high altitude area located in the northern part of Great Indian Himalayas, in Himachal Pradesh. The name “Spiti” means “The Middle Land”, (The land between Tibet and India). Spiti is also known as little Tibet. Mostly people of Spiti valley are Buddhist. Spiti valley is at an average altitude of about 12,000 feet above sea level. On this off beaten trail, you get to experience the outstanding beauty of the inner Himalayas, travelling through the great Kinner Kailash ranges touching the confluence of river Satluj and Spiti. The ever-changing tinge of the barren mountains in Spiti is the sight to behold. The starry sky with stars shining bright like diamonds and the rare sight of Milky Way will leave you speechless. The Tibetan Buddhist Monastery in Tabo which dates back to 996 AD is located in Spiti Valley and visiting it is like taking a trip through history.
The spellbinding Spiti Valley will surprise you. You’ll see the dreamlike Chandratal Lake before concluding the journey at Manali. Cross the Jalori Pass and explore the offbeat Tirthan Valley. Take back home unforgettable memories from Spiti.
- Remote region of Himachal Pradesh
- Sangla & Spiti Valley
- Chandertaal lake
- Jalori Pass
- Shimla, kullu , kinnour and lahual & Spiti district
- Culture & photography
- Sceinic beauty
- and much more
Day 01 - Delhi-Manali (560 km/12 hrs) - Overnight
- Arrive Delhi Volvo station in evening at 4 PM & board Volvo bus for Manali.
- Over night in Volvo bus.
Day 02 - Arrive Manali and Manali city tour
- Morning meet on arrival with the representative and get transferred to the hotel (check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room).
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles.
- Today you will have a chance to explore the local area.
- Visit to the Solang Valley and out to Naggar Castle. You can also visit the Nicholas Roerich museum and then visit some Hindu temples and see the Vashisht Hot Springs.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 - Manali-Banjar Valley
- The first day, we'll ride towards south ie. towards Banjar Valley then to Soja (2683 mts).
- From Manali we take a trip till Bhuntar where we take left turn towards Parvati Valley. Following Parvati river we reach Manikaran (temple complex with hot springs).
- Have a lunch and go back to Bhuntar from where head to beautiful Banjar Valley, enjoying views around.
- Finally we reach Soja village (6km from Banjar).
- Overnight stay here.
Day 04 - Banjar-Sarahan over Jalori Pass
- We head to Sarahan in mid afternoon enabling a tour of the stunning Bhimakali temple. This Temple a sacred temple of the Hindus and is an architectural marvel. It is believed to be at least 800 years old.
- Stay Overnight.
Day 05 - Sarahan-Kalpa
- Have your breakfast and leave for Kalpa; watch out for those bends! Ride along the Sutlej River and get refreshed by the wind on your face. Reach Kalpa, a beautiful village located in the backdrop of Kinner Kailash Mountain Range.
- Today is a well deserved rest day for the man and the machine. It is essential at this altitude to acclimatize.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06 - Kalpa-Nako
- After breakfast start riding to Nako Village.
- There are a number of temples to see in Kalpa and we stay in a comfortable hotel and enjoy the views.
- Naco is a small village in Kinnaur and at an altitude of 3663 meters.
- In the evening explore the enchanting Nako Lake. Lake Nako in the centre of thevillage, formed out of the masses of ice and snow is a highlight of the Naco is dotted with at least seven temples of different periods, including a monastic complex on its western edge.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 - Nako/Tabo/Dhankar/Kaza (120 kms/ 6 hrs)
- Ride towards Tabo, known as “Ajanta of Himalayas”.
- Morning visit Tabo monastery. It has the largest monastery complex in Spiti. The monastery was founded in 996 AD by the great Tibetan Buddhist translator Rinchen Zangpo.
- Later travel to Kaza enroute visiting Dhankar Gompa.
- On arrival in Kaza check in at guest house.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 - In Kaza - Day excursion to Key monastery, Langza, Komic, Hikkim villages
- Morning visit the Ki monastery, 12 kms from Kaza. This centuries – old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors – and at one time also acted as a fort. It houses valuable Thangkas and offers a panoramic view of the area. Also visit the permanently inhabited village of the region Komic and Hikkim villages.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 09 - Kaza/Chandra Tall (100 kms/5 hrs)
- Travel from Kaza to Chandra Tall enroute crossing over Kunzam Pass providing beautiful views of CB ranges.
- On arrival at Chandra Tall check in at camp. The sweet water lake has a unique bond with the sky and the sunlight. The blue colour lake changes its colour to green! You will be simply awestruck by the natural diversity of the place!
- Evening walk till lake and explore beautiful Moonlit lake.
- Overnight at camp.
Day 10 - Chandra Tall/ Manali (120 kms/ 7 hrs)
- Travel from Chandra Tall to Manali riding over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks.
- Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi.
- Overnight in Volvo bus.
Day 11 - Arrive Delhi
- Morning arrive in Delhi
- Accommodation in best availble hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis as per package option. Check in/out time is 12 noon
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Dinner)
- One Enfield bike per rider and as per the above itinerary (When taken the package with bikes).
- AC Volvo (Semi sleeper) tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi (When taken the package with Volvo).
- Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Local experienced tour guide for the entire tour.
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour.
- Inner line Permit (camera fee not included).
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder.
- Bonefire / Campfire once during the tour (subject to avialblity).
- Backup jeep for more than 06 riders.
- One surprise gift for each rider
- Life time memories.
- Many new friends.
- Presently applicable taxes.
- Any Airfare, train fare and bus fair.
- Fuel for the bike running.
- In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop & accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
- Accessories for bikes (Available on direct cost).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Entrances to place of visit.
- Early Bird Price with FLAT 20% OFF (Valid for online bookings made before 30th April, 2017):
- Per Couple / 2 Friends (without Enfield Bike & Fuel) -
Rs. 24,999/Rs.19,999/- per person (Double sharing room).
- Single Rider (without Enfield Bike & Fuel) -
Rs. 29,999/Rs. 23,999/- per person (Individual bike & sharing room with others).
- Per couple / 2 Friends (with Enfield Bike) -
Rs. 32,499/Rs. 25,999/- per person (Sharing Bike & room).
- Single Rider (with Enfield Bike) -
Rs. 44,999/Rs. 35,999/- per person (Individual bike & sharing room with others).
- Per couple / 2 Friends (with Enfield Bike, Fuel & Volvo transfers from Delhi) -
Rs. 37,499/Rs. 29,999/- per person (sharing bike & room).
- Single Rider (with Enfield Bike, Fuel & Volvo transfers from Delhi) -
Rs. 49,999/Rs. 39,999/- per person (Individual bike & sharing room with other).
NOTE: For individual riders who need rooms on single sharing basis, additional cost would be applicable @ Rs. 11000/-
- Above rates are for a group of more than 10 persons.
- All the programs are subject to change due to plitical reason, natural clamities, strikes and special reason.
- Above Rates Are Subject To Availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A Valid Photo Identity Is Must To Be Carried.
Things to Carry:
- Saddle bags/ Magnetic tank bag/ Luggage carrier (optional, as you can keep your luggage in the backup jeep which would be part of the troop)
- Comfortable clothes: tracks, raincoats, tee-shirts
- Wind-cheaters, Jackets and pullovers
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Personal medication
- Riding Shoes, a pair of slippers for the night, extra pair of socks
- Sunglasses, caps or hats, sunscreen lotion and insect repellents
- Personal toiletries
- Water bottles, backpack with plastic lining, daypack
- Wear riding shoes till your ankles.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes contrast from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- While riding, tuck-in your tracks into the socks to avoid hindrance.
- Wear a double layered socks to avoid dust, mud and infections during the trek.
- Do not wear tight-fitted clothes as they might hinder with your movement during the ride.
- Do not carry valuables like jewellery or expensive electronics.
- Wear proper protective headgear that fits perfectly along with eye wear and mouth protection wear to avoid the glare of the sun, dust and wind.
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the long bike ride.
- The ride takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not litter the local sites or campsites.
- Consumption of alcohol/drugs and smoking during the bike ride is strictly prohibited
- Usages of plastic bags are strictly prohibited during the ride.
- Avoid using earphones, as you might not be able to follow up the instructions from the guides or the instructors.
- Any damage in bike during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- Please bring your own USB Pendrive of 32 GB for videos and images.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 29999 Per Person