Manali Adventure Camp
An exclusive adventure camp curated for adventure and nature lovers. If you're looking for a relaxing getaway amidst the frosty Himalayas far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life, then this epic adventure camping trail will work wonders for you. This adventure camp is set up in the scenic hills of Solang Valley besides the Beas river. This trail covers everything - Manali city tour, Snow point / Rohtang excursion, Solang Valley, Trekking, Camping, Jeep Safari, Adventure Sports - Paragliding, Zorbing, ATV biking, Rock Climbing, River crossing and Rappelling.
- All adventure Sports
- Jeep tour to Rohtang /snow point
- Manali city tour
- Solang Valley
Day 01: Arrive Manali / Transfer to camp site / Acclimatization walk / River crossing
Arrive Manali /Solang Camp site. On arrival check into tent. Take some rest. After that go for acclimatization walk alongside the beas river post which we will do river crossing on bank of Beas river. Overnight stay at tent.
Day 02: Day for Trekking, Rock climbing & Rappelling
Today full day for activities. After breakfast we will start hiking to shivling (a small shiva temple) after this we will do rock climbing and rappelling. Rest time for leisure. Overnight stay at tent.
Day 03: Snow Point Jeep Tour / Adventure Sports
Today we will visit snow point by Jeep. It depends where the snow is available at that time, we will do Skiing, Snow Tube and Snow mobile ride at snow point. Return back to Solang. Evening time do Zorbing ball and ATV Bike rides. Overnight stay at tent.
Day 04: Paragliding / Manali sight-seeing / Departure
Today will be the end of our camping trail. Morning time for Paragliding, then we will visit Tibetan Monastery, Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Old Manali, Manu market and Manali Mall. Evening time you will departure to home.
- Luxury Swiss Cottage Tent accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
- MAP Meal Plan (breakfast and dinner).
- All transfers and sight-seeing as per itinerary by individual taxi.
- All adventure activities expenses that are mention above.
- Professional tour guide, instructor and medical assistance during tour.
- One surprise gift for each Camper.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare.
- Meals other then mentioned.
- Monastery entrance fees, Entrance fees, Monument fees etc.
- Trekking Bags, Trekking Shoes and Clothing.
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges.
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages / claims of any nature. Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, any kind of hard or soft drinks, any kind of personal clothing.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Minimum 6 persons required to operate this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the client.
Note: All program are subject to change due to some big reasons that are beyond our control such as political reason, natural calamities, sickness and special reason.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or hate.
- Tourch / Flash light (with spare batteries).
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit.
- A good quality Ruck sack.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: