Manali to Leh: Ladakh Motorcycle Tour
A Ladakh Motorcycle Tour through various mountains and valleys will be one of the greatest travel moments of your life. This motorcycle adventure is a scenic overload; beginning in the town of Leh, we ride into Lamayuru – The Moon land, get to white water raft in the legendary Zanskar River and hit the Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world. We ride our bikes out to this staggeringly beautiful part of Ladakh which is one of a kind cold desert.
This incredible Ladakh Motorcycle Tour will leave you awe struck and take you through some of the most amazing and remote regions of the world.
Route: Manali - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh
- The amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- The Manali-Leh ride of a life time
- A stunning ride through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La Pass, Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
- Includes airport drop at Leh
Day 0:Delhi to Manali
Overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (available as customisation option - at extra cost of Rs. 1250/- per person)
Day 1: Manali
Reach Manali and check-in to riverside camps - Local sightseeing - Orientation process and Leh ride briefing. Acclimatization and Nature Walk to Hadimba Temple/Manu. Temple/Manalsu River/Beas River in Manali. Allotment of Royal Enfield 350/500 CC Bikes & trial run in the evening.
Day 2: Manali - Jispa | 140 km | 8 hours
Ride begins begins today - Enjoy the Leh Manali highway - Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu | 190 km | 6 hours
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River - For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the starry night.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh | 253 km | 10 hours
Ride to Leh - Ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass - Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley | 120 km | 4-5 hours
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - Ride to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides. Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake | 256 km | 6-7 hours
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass - On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh (by lunch)
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from ‘3 Idiots’, bollywood movie. Reach Leh before lunch - Shanti Stupa - Visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib (Depending upon the riders and time we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara) - Enjoy the day time in Leh
Day 8: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, check-out and either drop to Airport or onward location - Trip ends.
1. Overnight Bus journey from Delhi to Manali (Add-on at Rs. 1250/- per person)
Places Covered in this tour:
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La –Nubra Valley – Lamayuru – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La –Pangong Tso Lake
- All accommodation in good hotels, guesthouses and camps on double and triple sharing basis.
- 1 Rental Bike - Royal Enfield -350 cc (500 cc can be arranged as well at additional cost)
- Fuel/Petrol for Bike
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels/ Guesthouse/ campsite only
- Experienced and professional tour guide for the entire trip.
- Inner line permits for Khardung La and Pangong Lake.
- Car travel will be done in Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler or similar
- Enfield Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares.
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinders.
- Certificate on completion.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
Manali Leh highway usually opens in first or second week of June and remains open for about five months. Manali to Leh road usually gets closed from September end or early October depending upon weather conditions that particular year.
Once Manali Leh Highway is officially open, it is quite safe to travel and roads gets better and better till September as BRO keeps repairing bad stretches. In terms of safety your preparation, following safety guidelines and the weather plays an important role too.
The Manali-Leh route has some of the world\'s highest mountain passes. The five mountain passes that you would be crossing on journey to Leh from Manali are Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La, Nakeela Pass, Lachulung La Pass and Tanglang La Pass.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.