Manali to Leh: Ladakh Motorcycle Tour
A Ladakh Motorcycle Tour through various mountains and valleys will be one of the greatest travel moments of your life. This motorcycle adventure is a scenic overload; beginning in the town of Leh, we ride into Lamayuru – The Moon land, get to white water raft in the legendary Zanskar River and hit the Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world. We ride our bikes out to this staggeringly beautiful part of Ladakh which is one of a kind cold desert.
This incredible Ladakh Motorcycle Tour will leave you awe struck and take you through some of the most amazing and remote regions of the world.
Route: Manali - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh
- The amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- The Manali-Leh ride of a life time
- A stunning ride through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La Pass, Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
- Includes airport drop at Leh
Day 0:Delhi to Manali
Overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (available as customisation option - at extra cost of Rs. 1250/- per person)
Day 1: Manali
Reach Manali and check-in to riverside camps - Local sightseeing - Orientation process and Leh ride briefing. Acclimatization and Nature Walk to Hadimba Temple/Manu. Temple/Manalsu River/Beas River in Manali. Allotment of Royal Enfield 350/500 CC Bikes & trial run in the evening.
Day 2: Manali - Jispa | 140 km | 8 hours
Ride begins begins today - Enjoy the Leh Manali highway - Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu | 190 km | 6 hours
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River - For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the starry night.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh | 253 km | 10 hours
Ride to Leh - Ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass - Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley | 120 km | 4-5 hours
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - Ride to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides. Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake | 256 km | 6-7 hours
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass - On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh (by lunch)
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from ‘3 Idiots’, bollywood movie. Reach Leh before lunch - Shanti Stupa - Visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib (Depending upon the riders and time we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara) - Enjoy the day time in Leh
Day 8: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, check-out and either drop to Airport or onward location - Trip ends.
1. Overnight Bus journey from Delhi to Manali (Add-on at Rs. 1250/- per person)
Places Covered in this tour:
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La –Nubra Valley – Lamayuru – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La –Pangong Tso Lake
- All accommodation in good hotels, guesthouses and camps on double and triple sharing basis.
- 1 Rental Bike - Royal Enfield -350 cc (500 cc can be arranged as well at additional cost)
- Fuel/Petrol for Bike
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels/ Guesthouse/ campsite only
- Experienced and professional tour guide for the entire trip.
- Inner line permits for Khardung La and Pangong Lake.
- Car travel will be done in Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler or similar
- Enfield Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares.
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinders.
- Certificate on completion.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
- 45 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 31 - 44 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 30 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before date of departure
- Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB for videos and images
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither operator nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. Operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk;
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- Driving License is mandatory for rider. We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour to
- For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Manali: River Side Camps
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Similar
- Sarchu: Deluxe Camps with attached toilets
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/K2/The Kaal/The Himalaya/Hotel Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- Pangong: Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: