Srinagar Ladakh Manali Bike Ride via Sumur and Batalik 2021
If you have an impulse to travel, then you must go on this Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour via Sumur for 10 nights/ 11 days. Escape into the serenity, purity and calmness of beautiful natural surroundings and experience the best travelling memories.
- Take the thrilling Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip with a freedom to choose from a Rented bike, own bike or an SUV/Tempo Traveller.
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
- Also, ride through the Hamboting-La the latest edition to this ride in 2021.
Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Kargil - Batalik - Leh - Nubra - Sumur - Pangong - Leh - Jispa - Manali
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Ride through the 1st, 2nd and 3rd highest motorable roads Baralacha-La, Chang-La and Tanglang-La respectively and attempt to reach Siachin Base Camp (Till the motorable ways exist).
If you are in search of a place which can make you lost and found at the same time, then the Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour via Sumur is meant for you. Ladakh is hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, with a classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green.
Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture is a must to witness here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. There's a bit of everything for the travellers– epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well-developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh. Much more experiences await you, so hurry up and book yourself up!
- Day 1: Report in Srinagar and travel to Sonmarg
- Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Kargil | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Batalik | 80 KM
- Day 4: Ride from Batalik to Leh | 160 KM
- Day 5: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 160 KM | 6-7 Hours
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Sumur to Siachin Base Camp | 130 KM
- Day 7: Ride from Sumur to Pangong Lake | 160 KM
- Day 8: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM
- Day 9: Ride from Leh to Jispa | 350 KM | 11 hours
- Day 10: Ride from Jispa to Manali I 120 km I 4-5 hours
- Day 11: Checkout from Manali
- Day 12: Arrival in Delhi
Day 1: Report in Srinagar and travel to Sonmarg
- All the members are required to report till at the Tourist Reception Centre near Srinagar Airport by 2:00 pm, the representative from the coordinating team will meet you here.
- Post the meet and greet you will be transferred to Sonmarg by a Tempo Traveller and you will be staying overnight in Sonmarg.
Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Kargil | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- After breakfast, members will be allocated bikes as per their booking.
- The ride starts from Sonmarg also known as the Meadow of Gold.
- You ride across the famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd coldest inhabited place in the world) to reach Kargil at the end of the day.
- Arrive in Kargil by the evening, you will be staying overnight in Kargil.
Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Batalik | 80 KM
- On day 3 have your breakfast and leave for Batalik. The main region of 1999 Kargil war with Pakistan and en route you will visit Dha-Hanu village.
- People who inhabit this area are considered to be the last pureblood descendants of Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellery and flowers, their features are also quite distinct.
- Overnight stays will be arranged in Batalik.
Day 4: Ride from Batalik to Leh | 160 KM
- On the 4th morning after breakfast, leave for Leh. Visit Dha-Hanu.
- During the ride, you will witness Sangam point (the confluence of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara pather sahib and reach the hotel in Leh.
- Overnight stay will be arranged in Leh.
Day 5: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 160 KM | 6-7 Hours
- On day 5, you will head to the highest motorable pass in the world, the Khardung-La at 18,380 feet.
- In spite of the altitude, today you will ride on some of the smoothest roads in the whole journey and the landscape becomes grand. After spending some time in the Khardung-La Pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Sumur to Siachin Base Camp | 130 KM
- On the sixth day, post breakfast you would be heading to one of the unexplored villages of Ladakh. Sumur is a small village and a popular base for exploring the valley.
- At an elevation of just 3,100 metres, it’s one of the lowest points in Ladakh, and you can feel the difference.
- Especially with the Khardung La Pass being ticked off, Sumur is far easier to breathe in the valley compared to in Leh.
- You will attempt riding towards the newly opened Siachen Base Camp. Overnight stays will be arranged in comfortable camps in Sumur.
Day 7: Ride from Sumur to Pangong Lake | 160 KM
- On day 7, after breakfast, you would be heading to one of the most uncommon routes in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is opened recently for the tourist.
- You would be staying overnight in camps close to the Pangong Lake.
Day 8: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM
- In the morning of the eighth day, have breakfast at your camps in Pangong.
- Post breakfast you may proceed for your journey back to Leh, en route you will cross Chang-La pass which is world’s 2nd Highest motorable road.
- You will also cover Thiksey Monastery on the way back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stays will be arranged at the hotel in Leh.
Day 9: Ride from Leh to Jispa | 350 KM | 11 hours
- After a nice warm breakfast, you will start your ride by 7:00 AM. The day's ride will be a long one, approximately 350 KM in mystic high mountain routes.
- En-route you will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-Zing bar, Sarchu, Tanglang-La (World’s 3rd Highest Motorable Road).
- You will have your lunch en-route and aim to reach Jispa by 6:00 PM.
Day 10: Ride from Jispa to Manali I 120 km I 4-5 hours
- After breakfast, you would be leaving for Manali.
- During the ride, you'll be crossing Rohtang-La (Rohtang Pass), perched at an approximate altitude of 13000 ft to Koksar and then to your destination Manali.
- The group will be staying overnight in Manali.
Day 11: Checkout from Manali and return journey to Delhi/Chandigarh
- On the departure day, after the breakfast you will have to check out by 11:00 am, you may keep the luggage in the cloakroom and you are free to explore locally on your own. In the evening report back by 4:00 pm to board the Volvo bus towards the overnight journey to Delhi/Chandigarh.
Day 12: Arrival in Delhi
- On the 12th day, you will be arriving in Delhi.
- Royal Enfield 500cc (2018 to 2019 models).
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Sonmarg to Manali).
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop from Srinagar airport to Sonmarg in a group vehicle.
- Manali to Delhi Volvo Bus Tickets.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-11)
- Dinner (From day-1 to day-10)
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Certificates of participation.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
- Helmets for both rider and pillion.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24735 Per Person