Srinagar Ladakh Manali Bike Ride via Nubra Turtuk Pangong
If you have an impulse to travel, then you must go on this Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour for 9 nights/ 10 days. Escape into the serenity, purity and calmness of beautiful natural surroundings and experience the best travelling memories.
- Take the thrilling Srinagar Leh Manali Bike Trip with the freedom to choose from a Rented bike, own bike.
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake.
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride.
- Also, ride through the Hamboting-La the latest addition to this ride in 2022.
Route: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Kargil - Batalik - Leh - Nubra - Sumur - Pangong - Leh - Jispa - Manali
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All-inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: Departure available for even a single person on the available dates.
- Comfortable Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Ride through the 1st, 2nd and 3rd highest motorable roads Baralacha-La, Chang-La and Tanglang-La respectively and attempt to reach Siachin Base Camp (Till the motorable ways exist).
If you are in search of a place which can make you lost and found at the same time, then the Srinagar-Leh-Manali bike tour via Sumur is meant for you. Ladakh is hidden over high passes in an arid, largely treeless rain shadow, with a classic Trans Himalayan scenery: huge khaki-coloured valleys and harsh rock walls brought alive by the occasional splash of irrigated green.
Traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture is a must to witness here, with spectacularly located monasteries that burst into life during medieval masked dance festivals that have changed little in 500 years. There's a bit of everything for the travellers– epic treks, sparkling high-altitude mountain lakes and a well-developed backpacker infrastructure based around the capital, Leh. Much more experiences await you, so hurry up and book yourself up!
- Day 1: Report in Srinagar and travel to Sonmarg
- Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Kargil | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Leh | 220 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 160 KM | 6-7 Hours
- Day 5: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk to Nubra Valley | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | 160 KM
- Day 7: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM
- Day 8: Ride from Leh to Jispa | 350 KM | 11 hours
- Day 9: Ride from Jispa to Manali I 120 km I 4-5 hours
- Day 10: Checkout from Manali
Day 1: Report in Srinagar and travel to Sonmarg
- All the members are required to report till at the Tourist Reception Centre near Srinagar Airport by 2:00 pm, the representative from the coordinating team will meet you here.
- Post the meet and greet you will be transferred to Sonmarg by a Tempo Traveller and you will be staying overnight in Sonmarg.
Day 2: Ride from Sonmarg to Kargil | 120 km | 4-5 hours
- After breakfast, members will be allocated bikes as per their booking.
- The ride starts from Sonmarg also known as the Meadow of Gold.
- You ride across the famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd coldest inhabited place in the world) to reach Kargil at the end of the day.
- Arrive in Kargil by the evening, you will be staying overnight in Kargil.
Day 3: Ride from Kargil to Leh | 220 KM | 4-5 Hours
- On day 3 have your breakfast and leave for Leh. When in Leh, visit the Mulbek, Lamayuru Monastery, Magnetic Hills and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib.
- Overnight stays will be arranged in Leh.
Day 4: Ride from Leh to Nubra | 160 KM | 6-7 Hours
- On the 4th morning after breakfast, leave for Nubra Valley. On this day you ride through one of the smoothest stretches of road.
- Arrive in Nubra via the famous Khardung La Pass and stay overnight in the Nubra Valley.
Day 5: Ride from Nubra Valley to Turtuk to Nubra Valley | 160 KM | 4-5 Hours
- On the fifth day, post breakfast you would be heading to one of the unexplored villages of Turtuk which was under Pakistan till 1971. Turtuk is the last village prior to the Line of Actual Control.
- Enjoy your time in Turtuk before heading back to Nubra Valley and staying overnight in Nubra Valley.
Day 6: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shyok | 160 KM | 6 Hours
- On day 6, after breakfast, you would be heading to one of the most uncommon routes in the Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is opened recently for the tourist.
- You would be staying overnight in camps close to Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Ride from Pangong to Leh | 160 KM | 6-7 Hours
- In the morning of the eighth day, have breakfast at your camps in Pangong.
- Post breakfast you may proceed for your journey back to Leh, en route you will cross Chang-La pass which is world’s 2nd Highest motorable road.
- You will also cover Thiksey Monastery on the way back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stays will be arranged at the hotel in Leh.
Day 8: Ride from Leh to Jispa | 350 KM | 11 hours
- After a nice warm breakfast, you will start your ride by 7:00 AM. The day's ride will be a long one, approximately 350 KM in mystic high mountain routes.
- En-route you will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-Zing bar, Sarchu, Tanglang-La (World’s 3rd Highest Motorable Road).
- You will have your lunch en-route and aim to reach Jispa by 6:00 PM.
Day 9: Ride from Jispa to Manali I 120 km I 4-5 hours
- After breakfast, you would be leaving for Manali.
- During the ride, you'll be crossing Rohtang-La (Rohtang Pass), perched at an approximate altitude of 13000 ft to Koksar and then to your destination Manali.
- The group will be staying overnight in Manali.
Day 10: Checkout from Manali and return journey to Delhi/Chandigarh
- On the departure day, after the breakfast you will have to check out by 11:00 am, you may keep the luggage in the cloakroom and you are free to explore locally on your own. In the evening report back by 4:00 pm to board the Volvo bus towards the overnight journey to Delhi/Chandigarh.
- Royal Enfield 500cc (2018 to 2019 models).
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Sonmarg to Manali).
- Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis as per the itinerary.
- Drop from Srinagar airport to Sonmarg in a group vehicle.
- Manali to Delhi Volvo Bus Tickets.
- Breakfast (From day-2 to day-10)
- Dinner (From day-1 to day-9)
- Back-up/support vehicle for the tour.
- Guest luggage to be carried in the support vehicle.
- Mechanic support during the tour.
- Road captain.
- Certificates of participation.
- Permits and local association fees.
- Oxygen cylinder and First Aid kit.
- Helmets for both rider and pillion.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 1 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 25500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.